The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

By the way guys, if any of you attented Spa Classic 2015 or Le Mans Classic 2016 (or any other recent race in fact) and have detailed photos off the TicTac livery I'm interested in.
I found several pictures from Spa 2015 with some detailed logos (race specific - the livery logos are easy to find) but not all so I'm looking for the small details now :)

I started yesterday on the tic tac skin too, but you are further than me so I will give you my reference folder, maybe you can find something useful! :)
https://we.tl/JrsuSZvV1p

Showroom_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_30-10-2016-22-16-43.jpg

I will start on the pink 1989 Joest Racing n°9 and after that I could start on the 1989 Miller n°67 got a 1/43 scale miniature of that one so I can be pretty accurate!

There is apparently a company called "CW Sports" that makes athletic apparel for women, but I can't find much beyond that. Wouldn't be the first bra company to advertise on a race car.
9Yi6ibg.jpg

I guess it's done now. There's a weird cartoon on the left side that I left off; I would have no way of recreating it even if I could find a good reference picture, and I didn't like the way it looked anyway.

Last edited:
I have a 1/24 scale model of the 917k which had that design originally at Sebring 12 hrs 1971. If it's helpful, I could post some pics.
BTW, a nice project for the 917k is incoming - stay tuned :)

o41kLB0.png

Ok "re-meshing" the old one is not a very good idea so im sticking with making it from 0

Hood and pilars already show alot of progress ... maybe its something you cant see from a render but the older one mesh was completly unbalenced comparing with this one

EDIT

nx3EYK7.png

IejJGhd.png

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll bother releasing these since they're so dead simple, but I decided to make a pair of RS60 skins in traditional American racing colors:
Okluyv8.jpg

eySdVVG.jpg
release them, thats the whole thing about the 718 spyder, you need to make a striking appearance with little resources.

its a shame they have closed the modding spirit over Assetto forums

Kindah miss it :unsure:

Not that i dont like it over here but....

I really like it, and its slowly filling up. Quality is really high - old forum had tons of projects, but so many of them never got out of the idea/planning stage, or turned out to be rips after a while (AGU...)

Problem with this forum is that all the important knowledge is still over in the official forum, for someone starting from scratch this does make things more complicated. Plus ofc Kunos not maintaining any of their sdk fronts. Pretty sure the original openness towards modding was also a recruitment tool, lending to zelimpers, kitrikoskats and pankypakus employment/involvement.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.