The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I've started work on the BMW's... easiest ones first.

1owzRgK.jpg

That´s what it is, those cars are so much fun on smaller circuits. Little update on this badboy actually, fly by at roughly 180 kmh at half throttle, so no real engine scream :D

See i lost so many time doing this in the NSX ... although i made it less noisy otherwise people would say you could not hear the car while actually in real life thats exatly what happens...

Great stuff Mike

Today i been i've earn some courage and jump to the e36 interior

Made also the window trim (black part)

nwwa86k.png

See i lost so many time doing this in the NSX ... although i made it less noisy otherwise people would say you could not hear the car while actually in real life thats exatly what happens...

Great stuff Mike
Thank you :)
Yeah thats the compromise I gotta deal with as well, think internals work quite well but on the externals it needs some more work. Might reduce the tyre noise and now after listening to it again, maybe increase the pitch.

Thank you :)
Yeah thats the compromise I gotta deal with as well, think internals work quite well but on the externals it needs some more work. Might reduce the tyre noise and now after listening to it again, maybe increase the pitch.
you can make that happen though .... like you tell the tyre noise (*if thats the track the sound is at) to play that high at a certain distance (like from 75meters to up) so you can hear the car near and the wind far
Distance > play with the automation

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea