I am still doing stuff

3eXCSXLh.jpg

nBXCrxch.jpg

6ZQX1Xwh.jpg

7pORefLh.jpg

I am still doing stuff
Mmm... formula student or hillclimb car? :coffee:
_________

The upcoming skin update for the Haas VF-17 will feature 3 versions for each driver: Melbourne, Barcelona and Monaco. Each variant will come in 2 quality level: 2K and 4K car texture.
There will be most likely an seperate download for the Pirelli tire pack in 1K and 2K.

Melbourne:
vf17_028-jpg.195985

Barcelona:
vf17_029-jpg.195986

Monaco:
vf17_030-jpg.195987

I got a question... can I use negative values for

[PHYSICS_HINTS]
AERO_HINT=-0.6

or will it either just ignore the value or ignore the minus? I'm trying to get the KRB to be driveable by the AI, and so far even at 0.0 it will understeer of track in high speed corners. So ideally I want it to be more careful the faster it goes (or the more downforce it generates. Its so rear centered in default settings that the front wheels loose traction)

It will load with a negative value, but as AI is always a little different I'm not sure it does as intended. Any way to check it?

always make sure you have the cars data.acd deleted while doing heaps of testing in the non-functional data folder... and don't do like I did...
tumblr_nzexp7Efvh1stt2imo1_500.gif

regarding the original question, negative values for AERO_HINT seem to work. The AI really tip-toes its way into a corner, even at 100% AI and 100% Aggression. It seems like aero hint has more influence on the braking zone than on the corner exit tho, as the car still overshoots at some points (in the passage Hohe Acht - Brünnchen). Resulting lap time for a flying lap on Nords Endurance (which the new AI could not do till now) is a 9:20 - its slow for a 700 bhp car, but at least it survives :D now

Last edited:
always make sure you have the cars data.acd deleted while doing heaps of testing in the non-functional data folder... and don't do like I did...
tumblr_nzexp7Efvh1stt2imo1_500.gif

regarding the original question, negative values for AERO_HINT seem to work. The AI really tip-toes its way into a corner, even at 100% AI and 100% Aggression. It seems like aero hint has more influence on the braking zone than on the corner exit tho, as the car still overshoots at some points (in the passage Hohe Acht - Brünnchen). Resulting lap time for a flying lap on Nords Endurance (which the new AI could not do till now) is a 9:20 - its slow for a 700 bhp car, but at least it survives :D now
I've done that more times than I care to admit...
I've also done it a few times....

Some small changes for the next update on the SE30. We decided to go "Factory Jota" so upon deliberation, I've added the Jota badge to the rear and removed the center mirror (it's documented they came out of the factory without it). Small honeycomb grille detail added too (simple alpha texture):

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_skidpad05_12-6-117-8-35-37.jpg

Also added the 4 point harness:

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_skidpad05_12-6-117-8-34-26.jpg

For both occupants :)

Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_12-5-2017-8-32-56.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes