The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I'm trying to find the model of the Alpine radio that was exclusive to SE30 models, but having no success.
Edit: Nvm, on Lambocars they mention:
The dashboard came straight out of the VT, but in the SE, there was no air-conditioning, no radio nor CD-player, but in their place, you would find a red button, which activated an automatic fire extinguisher system underneath the engine hood, in case it got too hot. - See more at: http://www.lambocars.com/diablo/diablo_se30.html#sthash.zBsPVoXK.dpuf

The weird thing, is that in most pics an Alpine seems to pop. Can't find a sign of that button.

Edit2: In this page (link) an Alpine 7515 R (pic) is mentioned for the 95' SE30, but it seems a page for 3rd party kits. Still, they mention other models for other Diablos, like the 7515 L for the 1992 or CD players on Can/USA 94 VTs, so these might have been period correct extras.

Last edited:
No offense, mate ;) VR drivers tend to look around the cockpit a bit
None taken, I was just being sarcastic pointing out the details I still need to make :)

I'm trying to find the model of the Alpine radio that was exclusive to SE30 models, but having no success.
Edit: Nvm, on Lambocars they mention:

The weird thing, is that in most pics an Alpine seems to pop. Can't find a sign of that button.

Edit2: In this page (link) an Alpine 7515 R (pic) is mentioned for the 95' SE30, but it seems a page for 3rd party kits. Still, they mention other models for other Diablos, like the 7515 L for the 1992 or CD players on Can/USA 94 VTs, so these might have been period correct extras.

My model has the 3DE-7887 to be correct, which I believe it should be a '95 model as well, though the closest catalog reference I could find is this one:
Alpine-1995-Cata_14aam.jpg

And yeah haven't found a single pic of that console without the stereo... and a red button!

In this old TG clip (link) where Jeremy drives an SE30 without radio there seem to be only black tray hole, or a cover in black, can't be sure due to poor video quality. On these SE30 (link) (link) it seems to be a 7515 R cassette player, but I guess someone with money for a Diablo not interested only in the V12 sound, would surely update it to a contemporary CD player model.

On a side-note, the Diablo GT1 Stradale seems to have a plate and a Gear LED indicator in that place (link). Would be a candidate for the elusive red button, but that's not it still.

Also, could only find the small Jota badge on a particular purple car without rear bumper and a custom direct exhaust.

Last edited:
KS Countach, for now. It's not wholly inappropriate, they used the same engine for the Diablo in a larger displacement. The Jota could really use some custom sounds, though. The upgrade package included a straight-through exhaust which was extremely not street legal anywhere on the planet. It's race-car loud. (Sound modders obviously welcome; apply wherever.)

Sound modders, you aren't really going to become Dj Tiesto, better do some car sounds lol

Or perhaps you are haha, pls do some sound mods anyway haha

Better try to become yourself though xD

I got a question... can I use negative values for

[PHYSICS_HINTS]
AERO_HINT=-0.6

or will it either just ignore the value or ignore the minus? I'm trying to get the KRB to be driveable by the AI, and so far even at 0.0 it will understeer of track in high speed corners. So ideally I want it to be more careful the faster it goes (or the more downforce it generates. Its so rear centered in default settings that the front wheels loose traction)

It will load with a negative value, but as AI is always a little different I'm not sure it does as intended. Any way to check it?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 82 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 136 57.1%