The W.I.P Thread

That is the best creative part ,
working out the lines and everything , standard DHD skins are the most popular and the easiest thing to possibly make ,
I might just upload them in 2014 game ,
Apart from me making other types of mods I can only work with what the game as to offer , people do not realize with the audio that you can not edit the files just the settings ,
so rather than just listening to complaining would rather not have the hassle of uploading ,
my mod 5gb , rd limit 300mb , so would either have to split into about 7-8 files then explain how to repackage everything a nightmare m8 ,
Just wish that I could upload just the one file , I planned on making my 2014 mod the entire game just replace my folder with yours and swap the database , but that would only work for people with the full game like myself I think ,
I have never upto now done a DHD rework of a standard skin I do believe ,
I have some kind of mental block that does not allow me to even start one :thumbsup:

Hmm... Whats about uploading it on a different site? RD allows to create a resource by just pasting the link...

I dont know the limits on these sites tbh

Hmm... Whats about uploading it on a different site? RD allows to create a resource by just pasting the link...

I dont know the limits on these sites tbh
I have a Pro mediafire account now upto 1 tb , I have upload limit of 20GB per file that is not a problem , RD as banned external links , they explained to me that this is to have sole exclusivity of the mods and to keep full control ,
I have tried to reason , but it is what it is ,
I would have released my mod maybe about 3 weeks ago and made little updates and patches , around now ,
I only found this information out on my 100th mod when got asked to take the link down and then repackage the mod into 4 parts as that mod was 2.5gb I believe ,
Not everyone as a great understanding on how to place a massive mod into the game so to release about 7-8 uploads and then explain how to install it would be more challenging ,
I have had 100,s of message on utube about installing the simplest of mods , so I try to keep things as simple as possible more than 90% of comments I get about mods people are stuck :thumbsup:

I have a Pro mediafire account now upto 1 tb , I have upload limit of 20GB per file that is not a problem , RD as banned external links , they explained to me that this is to have sole exclusivity of the mods and to keep full control ,
I have tried to reason , but it is what it is ,
I would have released my mod maybe about 3 weeks ago and made little updates and patches , around now ,
I only found this information out on my 100th mod when got asked to take the link down and then repackage the mod into 4 parts as that mod was 2.5gb I believe ,
Not everyone as a great understanding on how to place a massive mod into the game so to release about 7-8 uploads and then explain how to install it would be more challenging ,
I have had 100,s of message on utube about installing the simplest of mods , so I try to keep things as simple as possible more than 90% of comments I get about mods people are stuck :thumbsup:
ok, havent known that (long time ago since i uploaded my last resource).

I think there should be made a tutorial... Oh wait, there already is one: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/
Its already sticky.

I cant understand why so mayn people are not using it :(

ok, havent known that (long time ago since i uploaded my last resource).

I think there should be made a tutorial... Oh wait, there already is one: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/
Its already sticky.

I cant understand why so mayn people are not using it :(
Black voodoo magic all that m8 ,
I have messed over the years with things like that ,
Its easier and quicker for me to do a straight install , but I have never used corrupted mods or database ,
I got told than so in so , mod with the new database would make my audio sound better ,
I installed it earlier with doubts , its the 760hp mod 15000rpm ,
To
me that is just so when looking at the details of a car it would have different information and was totally right ,
To get the 8 gears 760hp and the 15000rpm that would entail changing out the information in the CTF files ,
I could make my audio sound unreal with myself changing the physics and the setup files , but I like no have the option to play online and do grand prix , I do not like having the stress of messing with database ,

People are always messing around with database I have not seen anything that is impressive at all , apart from adding new track , that is it ,
I could do anything I wanted with the audio if people was not happy to play online but I have true idea of how many people that is ?
66% audio .bdl , 33% audio .ctf :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Black voodoo magic all that m8 ,
I have messed over the years with things like that ,
Its easier and quicker for me to do a straight install , but I have never used corrupted mods or database ,
I got told than so in so , mod with the new database would make my audio sound better ,
I installed it earlier with doubts , its the 760hp mod 15000rpm ,
To be that is just so when looking at the details of a car it would have different information and was totally right ,
To get the 8 gears 760hp and the 15000rpm that would entail changing out the information in the CTF files ,
I could make my audio sound unreal with myself changing the physics and the setup files , but I like no have the option to play online and do grand prix , I do not like having the tress of messing with database ,

People are always messing around with database I have not seen anything that is impressive at all , apart from adding new track , that is it ,
I could do anything I wanted with the audio if people was not happy to play online but I have true idea of how many people that is ?
66% audio .bdl , 33% audio .ctf :thumbsup:
lol that is hard to read oh well :p

I did a 2 year course about 5 years back ,
For server repairs and fault diagnostics and was a star pupil in the practical work , but spent more time with the tutors passing back written work with spelling mistakes was a nightmare lol ,
Forget about a 3d modelling course I think I need to go back to school to learn english again , who wrote this s*hit the chinese :p
I might move to america , american english I never get bad spelling its written how it sounds :O_o:

I am working on a Formula e skinpack.
here are ever 3 cars
formulaepart1.jpg

Sauber C33 DHD.
This is still WIP. I would say it's 80% done.
Couldn't place the stripe lower on the nose because there is no place for it in the texture file thanks to the uv layout, neither could I make it larger because it would be cutted. I placed the telcel logo on the number's place so it's more realistic. The number is in the shape . This car will require driver specific mod to use it.
The white stripe on the site couldn't be made better because the exhaust near of it restricts me, it would look even more dull than it is now.
The Highvoltage is also missing next to the ooerlikon logo because at one side it will look good and on the other it's screwed ( thanks again CM for this, I can only congratulate) .
Hope some of you still like it. This is the best so far I could accomplish. It was damn messy with this sh*tty mirrored textures.
ej7h.jpg

hwd2.jpg

u4nk.jpg

Last edited:
Sauber C33 DHD.
This is still WIP. I would say it's 80% done.
Couldn't place the stripe lower on the nose because there is no place for it, neither could I make it larger because it would be cutted. I placed the telcel logo on the number's place so it's more realistic. The number is in the shape . This car will require driver specific mod to use it.
The white stripe on the site couldn't be made better because the exhaust near of it restricts me, it would look even more dull than it is now.
The Highvoltage is also missing next to the ooerlikon logo because at one side it will look good and on the other it's screwed ( thanks again CM for this, I can only congratulate) .
Hope some of you still like it. This is the best so far I could accomplish. It was damn messy with this sh*tty mirrored textures.
ej7h.jpg

hwd2.jpg

u4nk.jpg
Imo better without that nose stripe, and I would like the high voltage, even with the mirror

The best are A,D and H,especially H
I prefer a best myself , H sounds only good on mercedes engine power on the others having to change out the files , all the rest sound pretty much the same on all cars but H is the cleanest sound but the most work to do :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.