The W.I.P Thread

small minor changes again on the RB classic liver :D but speccoc really is too complicated for me with just using paint.net, it stays a blank lightpurple texture now, so the blue ain't correct at every part like it is in reality
pwxwit9z.jpg

It's not taking too long, and I got 2 likes on the RB (which I got for all the 2014 cars aswell)
I don't start a mod just because I get likes. I don't really care about them, but it seems you do. If I were you I wouldn't even have started a mod like that
Reasons: 1. There is already a game that is called f1 2012 and it's not made for nothing.
2. 2 like is not that much. At least 10 or 12 and that's something but as I said I'm not a like hunter who only cares about "likes"

I don't start a mod just because I get likes. I don't really care about them, but it seems you do. If I were you I wouldn't even have started a mod like that
Reasons: 1. There is already a game that is called f1 2012 and it's not made for nothing.
2. 2 like is not that much. At least 10 or 12 and that's something but as I said I'm not a like hunter who only cares about "likes"
I'm not too, but I wanted to know do people want to see my mod (and we had a discussion about F1 2012, I've made my opinion, and decided to do this)

I don't know. I'd take A but I guess I'd choose your 2014 RAW Audio over all the samples (really like that one)
H is ok but seems to have no turbo.
people say they like things but always leave negative feedback and stupid comments not taking into account all the time it takes to create things ,
I am talking to a friend who can import back to a pssg file ,
So have been able to get him to import a project for my personal use ,
So my track wizardry videos I will be able to use either the mercedes , redbull , that is only the two cars that he has edited ,
people I saw upload reworked car files to RD over a year ago they was taken down within a week or so ,
There is loads of talented people who can do all types of things I could only wish for , these people do not care about nothing at all apart from just racing the career mode with the latest cars , you will never see pictures or even videos , they do it just for enjoyment purpose only ,
its taken a long time to gain trust that I will only use for track wizardry videos and that purpose alone , so will never be seen anywhere else :thumbsup:

people say they like things but always leave negative feedback and stupid comments not taking into account all the time it takes to create things ,
I am talking to a friend who can import back to a pssg file ,
So have been able to get him to import a project for my personal use ,
So my track wizardry videos I will be able to use either the mercedes , redbull , that is only the two cars that he has edited ,
people I saw upload reworked car files to RD over a year ago they was taken down within a week or so ,
There is loads of talented people who can do all types of things I could only wish for , these people do not care about nothing at all apart from just racing the career mode with the latest cars , you will never see pictures or even videos , they do it just for enjoyment purpose only ,
its taken a long time to gain trust that I will only use for track wizardry videos and that purpose alone , so will never be seen anywhere else :thumbsup:
Not again -.-

Yeah, of course. Nothing negative that way coming from me.
I try to please 100% of people and after spending x amount of time over 4 months working on the audio stupid ratings and negative comments to me are like a knife in the back,
I would rather just release it to people who really appreciate it ,
The H audio in my video is about 99% max settings its very difficult to get a V8 18000 rpm audio to sound like a deep v6 turbo audio without any wine ,
Straight away I get stupid rating and comment saying there is no this , there is no that , I can not edit this and that ,
It his what it is , and should be appreciated for that :thumbsup:

You can't just come here and say these are stupid ratings and comments when people share their honest opinion with you ... (which you usually ask for)
If you can't stand anything else beside 5* ratings and super awesome nice comments, you may should stop modding.

You can't just come here and say these are stupid ratings and comments when people share their honest opinion with you ... (which you usually ask for)
If you can't stand anything else beside 5* ratings and super awesome nice comments, you may should stop modding.
If chargingcar stops modding, my world is over.....

Calm down, post your opinion its ok, even if its negative, but badly rating a work when you did really know how to mod a part of the mod its uploaded.... its wrong.

exemple: ML2166 can rate badly a car skin who made really poorly but ML2166 wont rate sound part of the game because he didnt really know how its work, but can post hes negative comment

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.6%