Cars The Need For Speed

By the way I do have access to a 512TR during the next couple of days which sits in a collection in my area and could take whatever photos you need (exterior only).

I get it, good to know your's not dead! I didn't pay much attention to the LMP1 as it's a car that I have zero interest for (not talking about your work but the car itself), so I kinda missed on what happened there.

Anyway, yeah, I really appreciate the offer! any details from the exterior will be useful for sure. Badges mostly, rims (if it's an early 90's model), exhaust close ups and most important details on the rear tail lights, as they're concealed by the grille and I might miss a thing or two from all the pics I could gather.

I do have a nice little booklet from 1993 on the car...

IAQJoeH.jpg

ZSBEYS5.jpg

HmDuJ2c.jpg

3FZYleB.jpg

f4YlHAv.jpg

TRvy0LL.jpg

tJW2XdP.jpg

f1dPuFo.jpg

SwoPvyR.jpg

TgQdDoQ.jpg

When you say create camera how is it actually aligned? Do you define location points in your geometry in 2D and then move the camera in perspective mode into position or simply match the camera settings?

Yes you need to define reference points on your 3D model, then assign a position for each on the background image. If you set them right, once you create the camera it will match it as close as possible.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/supp...2C52CD7A-8FBF-4135-B677-2B49D21BC868-htm.html

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.