Cars The Need For Speed

Me too!

American muscle, even pony cars to me are pretty exiting to see in the UK!

Have seen tons of the new RHD Mustangs though, but even those have so much presence here that they're still cool.
A C7 Z06 followed me all through Kassel on Sunday... and showed the difference of roughly 520 bhp when we reached the city limits - it was just gone :D But US muscle is still very rare. I see Porsches every day, Ferrari from time to time, but fast US cars are a once every other month sight (excluding the Pontiac Fury an friend owns)

My parents had a Red C4 Vette when I was a teenager. They let me drive it on the highway with one of 'em a couple of times before I got my license. A year later I finally had my license and it would take a lot of begging, but they would allow me to take it out every now and then on the weekends. I know my father had some work done to the engine and it needed a new chip. I think a different cam was installed. I'm NOT a car guy in the least when it comes to what's under the skin. Mom finally got back to me with a couple of old, not so great quality photos that she just scanned in per my request:

GnlY6Kw.png

I just saw a nice red one (no spoiler) for sale at a little used car lot across town last month. Was going to test drive it (and swing by my roommate's shop, put it on the lift, and measure stuff) but it was gone the next week.

Saw a turquoise/teal one at another dealership a couple weeks later but it was already sold. They seem to be moving...

My parents had a Red C4 Vette when I was a teenager. They let me drive it on the highway with one of 'em a couple of times before I got my license. A year later I finally had my license and it would take a lot of begging, but they would allow me to take it out every now and then on the weekends. I know my father had some work done to the engine and it needed a new chip. I think a different cam was installed. I'm NOT a car guy in the least when it comes to what's under the skin. Mom finally got back to me with a couple of old, not so great quality photos that she just scanned in per my request:

GnlY6Kw.png
Now that's cool... Personally I'd prefer it without the spoiler... But what a car!
Learning to drive in such a car... well that's a priceless life experience ;)
I'm imagining how good it would be, driving down the PCH in a C4 with plenty of the loud pedal... I feel the need... :D

GnlY6Kw.png
Wow that reminds me a lot the road where I lived when in Matthews NC, on the outskirts of Charlotte many years ago

I think I'm more excited about the 512/Diablo pack than any of the other cars I've done.
I think I'm more excited about those two cars than any others too. :) Technically, the Countach and then the Testarossa were THE cars of my childhood...but the Diablo is the first Lamborghini to materialize in my short phase of lusting after cars. The 512TR is just an extension of the Testarossa in my mind. Besides Kunos developers, there aren't any two modders who I trust will deliver a unique, realistic experience of the two vehicles. You guys make a great team! :) :thumbsup:

I don't think there's any point having people criticizing the choice of cars people want to mod, pretty much any car is desireable to someone and they should feel ok about modding it if they want to.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%