Cars The Need For Speed

I was 99% certain it was an engine issue. I've seen so many f'ed up shadows from Assetto Corsa screenshots. Some are much worse than others, of course. An update? I'm sick as sick can be. What a good excuse to go put a couple hundred miles on the odometers of those cars. :)

I've seen some mods here and there to even turn the shadows off completely. I guess I've learned to live with it, once I've tried messing with shadow bias on some ini file, got so-so results, but never fully fixed the issue.

Seems like there is a shader difference between the LODs on the Lambo?

wvsSns.jpg

d8TP3E.jpg

Anyway huge thanks for the update - Love it!

Nice update out there, such a nice car feeling especially on diablo :) Loving new tyre and windschield dirt on 512 is just right now.

I`m not sure about 312T sound for TR, but well no kunos sound is perfect for this car sadly, so I know you have to make this hard choices and one can easy swap between them.

Small hint for the Jota though, there`s a nice raw V12 of Mclaren F1 GTR, that suits the car, give it a try :) Transmission whine can be turned off in GUID file if needed.

I'll have one physics tweak to go with the update - brake temps are a little rough at the top end, I think. I'm just re-profiling the temp curve a little bit.

Just curios, seen that you are busy in another thread A3DR; is the NFS-pack the next thing after the GT1 cars, or is there something else in between ?
Is the Corvette or the Viper next up ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea