Tracks Sveg, Sweden

Also found that hole pretty early..

had a first few laps at it. So far no feelable change to performance (still great), but visually it feels like overall there's more contrast and colour.

N4UmMVR.jpg

the new barriers really work at speed, small change with a big effect.

same with these slabs
6D8adR2.jpg

as those slits are really there in the mesh, not just on texture or a normalmap, they change with the moving sun, giving depth and visual "bumpiness" to the curbs

eUmc23g.jpg

XG88ZMi.jpg

will set an AI race up next

@AccAkut did everything go well with the AI?

In general I get the feeling the changes since beta 1 are well received, and I'm not hearing much in terms of issues... or are you guys just busy preparing for the Holidays? :)

Ran a few laps in a number of Kunos stock cars. Overall performance in the rift is much better Beta1. Tested in a number of video settings and shadow levels. Most demanding time of day seemed to be 1630 with some dips especially on main straight. Generally I am happy to say my performance in VR is stable. Track flows a lot better with the increased size of the exit curbs. Well done.

wow man! the new beta is amazing!! I'm running 15 AI and I've been struggling for 30+ minutes to finish a 2 lap race! but it's so enjoyable! if feels like a real track, like a possible track venue IRL. I can say this track is within the top 3 street tracks made from scratch (being Miseluk the number 1 and don't know number 2, probably this one hehe)
I'll try to upload a video asap

Ran a AI race of LMP type cars, not too many issues, but the AI sometimes caused havoc at the one bridge where the track narrows, with two or three cars retiring.

Ran a AI race of LMP type cars, not too many issues, but the AI sometimes caused havoc at the one bridge where the track narrows, with two or three cars retiring.
hmm I haven't observed that issue in the races I've tried. A possible fix would be to set the red lines for the AI a bit further inside and start narrowing the track earlier. Or what's your suggestion? I kinda like that the track gets narrower there for a bit, wouldn't wanna get rid of that.

wow man! the new beta is amazing!! I'm running 15 AI and I've been struggling for 30+ minutes to finish a 2 lap race! but it's so enjoyable! if feels like a real track, like a possible track venue IRL. I can say this track is within the top 3 street tracks made from scratch (being Miseluk the number 1 and don't know number 2, probably this one hehe)
I'll try to upload a video asap
Why are you struggling to finish a 2 lap race?

And yes, it's meant to be plausible IRL ;) Glad you appreciate it.

hmm I haven't observed that issue in the races I've tried. A possible fix would be to set the red lines for the AI a bit further inside and start narrowing the track earlier. Or what's your suggestion? I kinda like that the track gets narrower there for a bit, wouldn't wanna get rid of that.
yes, narrowing it earlier will prevent the AI from being mid-overtake on the bridge

Yes, has been reported and fixed. Actually the whole wall segment is still missing in beta 2 because of a typo. The same is true for another wall on one of the bridges I think.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back