Tracks Sveg, Sweden

Left hand wall immediately after the bridge has holes.
Screenshot_supercars_holden_sveg_20-12-117-21-20-56.jpg

The last section of the track is great for drifting, it would make a nice Drift layout, the 2 left handers and right hander before the last straight (corners 9, 10 and 11) and also the last 2 corners.
Between corner 7 and 8 you could put a pit for 10 cars and have a drift layout starting around there. it's just a thought, hehe, let me dream a bit at least
But just like Mitja did with the Okayama track, he put the pits for the drift on the main straight. And there is some love for drifting on Sweden, I love Green Valley Track Resort (aka Gröndal)

Last edited:
The last section of the track is great for drifting, it would make a nice Drift layout, the 2 left handers and right hander before the last straight (corners 9, 10 and 11) and also the last 2 corners.
Between corner 7 and 8 you could put a pit for 10 cars and have a drift layout starting around there. it's just a thought, hehe, let me dream a bit at least
But just like Mitja did with the Okayama track, he put the pits for the drift on the main straight. And there is some love for drifting on Sweden, I love Green Valley Track Resort (aka Gröndal)

Hehe, sorry, but I'm not a fan of drifting in particular, and adding additional pieces of track isn't exactly trivial (it requires a lot of work). So for now, nope, sorry, no drift layout. Hope you can live with the track as it is.

In other news, I'm not beginning my modding marathon. I have the next two days off and my gf isn't around. Let's see how much I get done from the to do list.

What I see while watching the videos:
What are your thoughts about some "inside-cameras"? They are all positioned at the outside of the corners and therefore it gets a bit kind of boring while watching.
At least with one car alone on the track.

Cameras are great though! I just got that thought :)

What are your thoughts about some "inside-cameras"? They are all positioned at the outside of the corners and therefore it gets a bit kind of boring while watching.

It's difficult with the walls being so close to the track. There are only a few places where inside cameras would work. There could be an "action camera set" that has fixed cameras in the curbs etc. and generally cams that aren't meant to give a good view of what's happening, but still look cool. It would be nice to have something like that also for a trailer. But ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I'll try to come up with something, inside cameras like what? they are all inside the track, do you mean from the apex?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%