Tracks Sveg, Sweden

Nice to see work like this and the community supporting the work as well as fellow modders (my hats off to all you Wiz guys;)). Can't wait to see the project completed. I like the idea of staying way from chicanes. They tend to be a buzz kill on most circuits that have good flow. IRL they are needed usually for safety reasons. I guess if you wanted to have a spot to slow guys up and bunch them up something like the old Bus Stop at Spa or some S curves like Imola:thumbsup: As far as the replay cameras go, I don't know how hard it is setting them up, but like I tell my guys in the clubs when something is being streamed, we all have a little "exhibitionist" that resides in us and we like to see oursleves:D My stage name is Tiffany:p Get those dollars and Euros out and make it rain:laugh:

As far as the replay cameras go, I don't know how hard it is setting them up, but like I tell my guys in the clubs when something is being streamed, we all have a little "exhibitionist" that resides in us and we like to see oursleves:D My stage name is Tiffany:p Get those dollars and Euros out and make it rain:laugh:

Hey Tiffany ;-)

sorry I can't really follow what you're saying with respect to the replay cameras. You want more? Or just at least one? ^^ One set of cameras is guaranteed for release, two if Leonardo provides a second set that I like :)

Hey Tiffany ;-)

sorry I can't really follow what you're saying with respect to the replay cameras. You want more? Or just at least one? ^^ One set of cameras is guaranteed for release, two if Leonardo provides a second set that I like :)
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I didn't know if you were talking about having more than 1 so that was my question. 1 is fine especially considering the work you've already put in, but if Leonardo provides a 1 or 2 more that would be great. Tiffany likes to review her work:roflmao::roflmao:

Took latest build out and found 2 minor things that caught my eye.

Straight ahead you can see the end of the tree wall
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-7-29.jpg

Just above the trees is some hills in the distance. They should be subdivided and smoothed slightly to prevent the sharp angle.
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-8-16.jpg

And here are some early base groove shots.
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-9-1.jpg

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-9-25.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-9-1.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_sveg_15-12-117-23-9-1.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 148
Perhaps parts of the wall next to that paving could be weathered? Some horizontal scarring from cars going too fast and scraping their left side on the barrier?

Similarly, are there any places on the circuit where a different type of barrier might be seen - perhaps as the result of an accident - and is there a section of older road surface or a patched replacement due to wear and tear?

Other ideas: vegetation climbing the pristine wire fences; a traffic sign on the closed public road outside the circuit; a reindeer in the trees. :D

But Sveg looks superb as it is.

Last edited:
FYI, I will have to leave the grass as is for beta2, so it's gonna be growing on curbs in a few places, and just be missing in others. So don't report 3d grass issues. I think I'll release a beta3 on the 20th / 21st that should have the trees and grass fixed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back