Super Touring 98 Mod

3 my screens (not orginal)
2wejd7d.jpg

1t39zn.jpg

rgyvk3.jpg

First screen :sneaky:. The car looks perfect! I saw this from GTR2:
Is there GTR2 version available somewhere? I would be more than happy to play it, and finally make a proper test of my new DFGT wheel.
Cheers!

I need ur help : I want to do a new/final video-intro using slow-motion for this awesome mod, and as you can see by the screens posted above, I understood most of the keys of the free camera but I can't find a key for the slow-motion in the replay : it seems that you can only proceed at normal speed or go fast forward/back with arrow keys. Thanks for help!

I need ur help : I want to do a new/final video-intro using slow-motion for this awesome mod, and as you can see by the screens posted above, I understood most of the keys of the free camera but I can't find a key for the slow-motion in the replay : it seems that you can only proceed at normal speed or go fast forward/back with arrow keys. Thanks for help!

CTRL+G

Had a go at the above and failed miserably. Does anyone have a link or could anyone help me with creating new classes in the new super touring and utilising these skins? (Private use only for now)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back