Super Touring 98 Mod

Looking great already!
On a sidenote, have you heard from qwerty? He hasn't posted in quite a while, was hoping to see the BMW/Alfa cockpits. :(

No worries mate, i'm working very hard to the new version of my cockpits...i'm also improving the old dashes in order to make them as realistic (and smooth) as possible...that's the reason i still need quite a lot of time. But the final result will be great, i promise;)

have to say they do really finnish off a really great work....!!

Ps: anyone have any BTCC 1997 Supertourer skins , please post 'em up for the mod
(seems Alex and Simon may have this part under control) :thumbsup:

cheers

Last edited:
Actually some JavaScript codes only work in iexplorer for some reason (I don't remember which code).
ActiveX controllers must be unblocked for the simulator to work. I have made some experiments with auto-unblock them, but it resulted in the problem you described (only background visable).
Here, the simulator works fine when I set the safety in iexplorer to standard.

But there is always the open office version of the simulator to use :)

thought id start skinning again after having a break and im trying to do a skin on the 2000 Accord and i cant find the bloody information. the files and folders in the season mod are so confusing, i cant work out which accord is which. making skins for the season mod is impossible.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%