Super Touring 98 Mod

Renxo has almost completed the 1993 civt.However Race 07 has 2 issues that yet haven't been solved.
1)The peugeot 405
2)Satori's models haven't yet been fully converted to Race 07
I need help!I can't solve these 2 issues on my own, i don't have the knowledge to do so.:unsure:

Coming soon
20160315092033_1.jpg
20160315092015_1.jpg

Renxo has finished the 1993 and 1996 civt seasons.I have converted the 1993 season and will convert the 1996 season tommorrow.Once i do that i'll upload preview pictures.As i previously mentioned Renxo will also be doing the 1997,1998 and 1999 civt seasons.This means that all the civt seasons will be available:D

As promised.Here are a few preview pictures of the civt megapack from Renxo:)
From the 1993 Season:
Race_Steam 2016-03-17 20-19-57-38.jpg

The 1994 Season:
Race_Steam 2016-03-17 20-23-30-43.jpg

And finally the 1996 season:
Race_Steam 2016-03-17 20-26-42-98.jpg

Renxo is working on the rest of the seasons.Once those are made i'll convert the to Race 07 and upload more preview pics:D

Working with the base mod. The mod has grown bit by bit for a long time (137 sides in this thread!) and become messy. So I decided to tidy up and restructure it. So all the cars, mesh files, graphics files and physics files are sorted in 'super touring reloaded' path, and all that is needed to add a car is to add an .inccar file and teams files. All search paths in the .inccar file will always be the same.

Genstrings will be used so only one .cas file will be needed for all versions.

1: bodystyle 0=none, 1='98, 2=post '98, 3=optional (used for some cars)
2: front bumper 0=pre ST, 1='98, 2=optional 1, 3=optional 2
3: helmet 0=closed, 1=open visor, 2=no visor helmet
4: wheels 0=oz multi spoke, 1=6-spoke, 2=5-spoke, 3=8-spoke, 4=bbs (all cars doesn't have all wheels)
5: rear wing 0=no rwing, 1=super touring v1, 2=super touring v2, 3=roadcar rwing
6: lights 0=pre '98, 1='98, 2=facelift (when used)
7: rearview mirrors 0=none, 1=standard road car/ST, 2=optional (for future addons)
8: rear bumper/exhausts 0=none, 1=standard road car/ST, 2=extra (not used yet, inccar modification is also needed)
9: left/right hand drive l=left hand drive, r=right hand drive (only for a few cars, only graphical, inccar modification is also needed)

This way it will be easy to make a Super touring car pre super touring (without rear wing), add an Opel front bumper to the Vectra or shange wheels.
I don't know if this will ever be finished, but much work has been done :p

Working with the base mod. The mod has grown bit by bit for a long time (137 sides in this thread!) and become messy. So I decided to tidy up and restructure it. So all the cars, mesh files, graphics files and physics files are sorted in 'super touring reloaded' path, and all that is needed to add a car is to add an .inccar file and teams files. All search paths in the .inccar file will always be the same.

Genstrings will be used so only one .cas file will be needed for all versions.

1: bodystyle 0=none, 1='98, 2=post '98, 3=optional (used for some cars)
2: front bumper 0=pre ST, 1='98, 2=optional 1, 3=optional 2
3: helmet 0=closed, 1=open visor, 2=no visor helmet
4: wheels 0=oz multi spoke, 1=6-spoke, 2=5-spoke, 3=8-spoke, 4=bbs (all cars doesn't have all wheels)
5: rear wing 0=no rwing, 1=super touring v1, 2=super touring v2, 3=roadcar rwing
6: lights 0=pre '98, 1='98, 2=facelift (when used)
7: rearview mirrors 0=none, 1=standard road car/ST, 2=optional (for future addons)
8: rear bumper/exhausts 0=none, 1=standard road car/ST, 2=extra (not used yet, inccar modification is also needed)
9: left/right hand drive l=left hand drive, r=right hand drive (only for a few cars, only graphical, inccar modification is also needed)

This way it will be easy to make a Super touring car pre super touring (without rear wing), add an Opel front bumper to the Vectra or shange wheels.
I don't know if this will ever be finished, but much work has been done :p
Sounds like a great idea !!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes