Super Touring 98 Mod

The three 4WD CET96 Audis (Gené, Vinyes and Vidali) are now done. Now I'll start with the BMW's, being Pedro Matos Chaves the first one made by me and the third on the grid along with the belgian ones made by Markano. After that it will be the turn of the Alfas (Galiano, Goiburu, Thiery and Nordauto ones, Antonio Albacete is already done) and then the last car will be David Bosch's SEAT. I can't promise anything but I think all this will take about a month.

For the 1994 cet i found some on google search,a forum sent by quinielo and finally i use the videos available on youtube to make the cars.:)
BTW i have finished the 3 nissans from 1994 and i'm going to finish the bmws,then its the 3 alfas and finally a seat.The grid will feature 15 cars unless i find a picture of maurice perus's opel astra:thumbsup:

obviously i have not seen Perus car for 1994 CET, but i could almost bet it was the same as the one he used in 1995 in France.

edit: actually not quite.
- it is silver too but the details are different.

Last edited:
Thats good then even a hard idea of how the car looks will get it on the grid.So the grid will have 16 cars.Thanks for the help;) I'm currently converting the 1995 Kyalami International by Satori.Perhaps i'll release it with the 1995-1996 satcc skinpacks but the models from satoriwill have to be fully converted first:thumbsup:

Regarding the 1996-2000 french supertourisme seasons.I have found enough content to make the 1997 season separately.The 1996 season had very little entries and no material.So i will be doing a mixed grid from the 1998-2000 seasons.:)

Well it's finished. ended up making the logos i was looking for myself.

2016-03-07_00004.jpg

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stp-kei-city-jtcc-honda-accord.9296/

For the grids to be formed:
1)Any guest entry will be included(e.g. 1998 Jan Nilsson volvo)
2)The skins will not be 100% accurate (some skins were found for the cars in toca 2 meaning that not all details will be visible).
3)Even single event entries like the audi a4s in 1999 will also be included.
The 1997 season is excluded as i have a lot more material to work with to make the 10 car grid.:)

Matos chaves (CET96) almost finished. Progress is slower at this moment since I'm busy with studies and job stuff. Probably I can spend more time with the skins on my easter hollidays.

Renxo has made the 1994 CIVT.I have converted it with his permission to Race 07.However the problematic 405 is still an issue.The game still crashes when a race starts.I ran another car and the gam crashed again.:( Renxo will also be doing the rest of the civt seasons being the 1993,1996,1997 and 1998 ones.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%