Super Touring 98 Mod

Well the world cup originally ran with different wheels on the cars.Ctd issues forced me and mr.t. to abandon multiple wheels.Thats the reason why there aren't multiple wheels on the world cup skinpack.

Well the world cup originally ran with different wheels on the cars.Ctd issues forced me and mr.t. to abandon multiple wheels.Thats the reason why there aren't multiple wheels on the world cup skinpack.
Ah, I see. Not the end of the world just fancied putting some bbs on my mondeo

Well baika's 1994 stw pack gives the mondeo the bbs wheels.Perhaps you can add them from there.You need to include in your cars folder the gmt files of the wheels aswell as the .cas file.In the inccar text of the car make sure you include the correct name of the cas file so the game knows which cas file to look for.

Well baika's 1994 stw pack gives the mondeo the bbs wheels.Perhaps you can add them from there.You need to include in your cars folder the gmt files of the wheels aswell as the .cas file.In the inccar text of the car make sure you include the correct name of the cas file so the game knows which cas file to look for.
Cool. I will have a look and let you know how I get on. Thanks

Hello All, also sorry to pester but does anyone have a link to the 07 Silverstone collection (as seen in the BTC01-04 Screens)? I found a set but it wasn't the right layouts sadly. Thanks!

Done. Got it to work!!! Cheers
20160526214424_1.jpg
20160526214512_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back