Super Touring 98 Mod

Team VZM accord from the 1995 spa 24h race:)
Race_Steam 2015-10-08 22-06-28-54.jpg

For one, the AI's a bit more aggressive. FFB is a bit more nuanced as well, helps with FWD.
I haven't run it for some though, Simon's work on the handling side of the cars has massively improved the experience for me :)
To be fair I think I tried a very early version but I have always used GTR2 for GT cars and Race 07 for touring cars. One of the main reasons for me is the two race format is so easy in Race 07 :)

I'd agree about the FFB but not sure the AI though, they are aggressive but they seem to just have there set line and they feel a bit too glued to the track.
Having 1 click 2 race format, hot lap qualifying, proper mandatory stops and reverse grids is a bonus but with the exception of the qualifying it can all be replicated in GTR2.
The reasons I use GTR2 are the sheer number of tracks and cars available, not having to worry about model IDs clashing or which expansion packs are needed.
Night racing and the ability to have define classes for independents, production etc is also a bonus plus with some work we now have full championships for all the BTCC seasons including a mix of sprint and feature races with pitstops and AI filters for drivers who did part seasons.

One more, Toyota Corolla AE101,

Question, Somebody have pictures of the number 68 DoCoMo Corolla?

GRAB_003.jpg

Next one and last one Mazda 323 Lantis,

I will contact this week for Japanese help, beacuse I don't what make a mistake with the language

Have a nice weekend

i have the races from 1997 on dvd, the quality isn't great but if you want i could look if his car was shown and make screenshots of it.

Any chance you could upload the footage to youtube? I would love to see it and I bet others would too :) I have several vhs tapes with loads of old racing from various years and eventually I hope to get some system to transfer it. Thanks for the pics gives me a rough idea :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea