Super Touring 98 Mod

what about this carina?
35n8uft.jpg

Well i have found enough content to get a grid on the belgian procar of that year so no plans on the 1996 spa 24h yet.Besides i don't want to take on more skinpacks i have too many already :p

Hey guys!! Long time I have been following and first time leaving a message. Satori, I live in Japan, speak a fair bit and read a lot of Japanaese and my wife is Japanese, plus Im building a real JTCC Accord at the moment! :) If you need any help with Japanese or info on JTCC cars let me know!!! Keep up the great work everybody!

With the asian supertourers we can also have the macau cars,i want to work on them at some point so any info and photos are welcome.Also is anyone planning to work on the south east asia challenge cars?

The Civic and Sunny are nice, but it's the the Corona/Chaser that stand out for me: so long, low, and distinctive.

Hope Toby can help you with this project. I've painted a few SuperGT cars for GTR2 and it was certainly harder not knowing the language while scouring the sponsor/driver pages looking for logos.

The Civic and Sunny are nice, but it's the the Corona/Chaser that stand out for me: so long, low, and distinctive.

Hope Toby can help you with this project. I've painted a few SuperGT cars for GTR2 and it was certainly harder not knowing the language while scouring the sponsor/driver pages looking for logos.
yea no problem at all, feel free to message me anytime!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back