Super Touring 98 Mod

Returned to the other Sierra. Hope it will be finished soon. I have spent a lot of time editing normals to get the Surface as smooth as possible

2015-10-17_00001.jpg

I have and announcement to make:All my skinpacks will slow down to a crawl.The reason is because tommorrow my university course will start and i will also have to go to work meaning that my free time will be chopped.I will only work on skins on the weekends if i have the time for them.Content will be coming from me but a lot slower than before.:(

I have and announcement to make:All my skinpacks will slow down to a crawl.The reason is because tommorrow my university course will start and i will also have to go to work meaning that my free time will be chopped.I will only work on skins on the weekends if i have the time for them.Content will be coming from me but a lot slower than before.:(
Good luck with your studies and thanks for the work you do and have done on these skins.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have sent the converted Sierra to Markano97 and mr.t.
It's just a base, so feel free to edit the physics.
Hopefully mr.t can make edited physics for the pre super tourers. I don't have time to make a try :)

The first of the converted south african cars originally made by bruceD.This is from the 1995 South African Super Touring Car Championship Skinpack.The pack will be included in the supertouring 1995 monsterpack.The 1996 season will be released on its own.:)
Race_Steam 2015-10-25 18-31-09-12.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes