Super Touring 98 Mod

Salut José (Guerra8888/ llanta13)

je t'ai envoyé un mp concernant la sierra. Je m'excuse ici si j'ai été abusé. On m'a affirmé que la Sierra (la tienne, ou celle d'Eddy3spain ou d'AtiWRC???) était libre d'utilisation puisqu'elle se retrouvait sur plusieurs forums RBR et Rfactor. Le modèle que je possède provient
d'AtiWRC!

Je constate que j'ai été induit en erreur et j'en suis désolé .De même, tu fais prévaloir tes droits d'auteurs dans ton choix de ne pas permettre une énième conversion et je n'ai qu'à le respecter. Bien à toi

TOTO090369

Last edited:
it is strange and sad that the author takes such a prohibitive stance... if I were a modder, I would probably be only happy if my work were given new life in new areas - as long as it is not used commercially. in any case the author's position has to be respected I suppose.

The stcc 1999 has been done.The 1998 season not yet.The 99 season can be found in the gtr2 version of the mod and will be released along with the 2000 season for race 07:thumbsup:

Not removing. I managed to get rid of the crashes by *moving* some of the textures for animated materials from one folder to another. I don't believe it is a thorough fix, but it did the trick for now.

There is no problem in the base mods, so the game should be able to handle as many searchpaths as 'seasons' and 'reloaded' do.
These should be fine for an addon Audi (from super touring reloaded):

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING RELOADED\Shared
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING RELOADED\Audi A4 Teams
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\Super Touring Reloaded\Interiors2
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\*addonseason*

And for a super touring seasons specific car like the Vauxhall Cavalier something like this:

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING RELOADED\Vauxhall Vectra Teams
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING SEASONS\VauxhallTeams
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING RELOADED\Shared
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\*addonseason*

The other search paths in my mods are for super touring seasons only and are not needed for addon mods.

I will be doing some greek circuit racing challenge skins today.The grid will consist cars from the 2002,2003,2006 and 2015 championships.The grid will consist mostly hondas(8 of them) aswell as a primera gt,a bmw 318i and an audi a4.In the championship there is also an ex-matt neal mazda 323 but because the model is missing i will not include it.

I have gone through the magazines and article I have about STCC and there are lots of pictures but unfortunately no fully accurate collection of all cars. But together with information from the Super Touring Register and Youtube videos, I hope it will be possible to create good skinpacks.

The material from 1998 is scanned, please send me a pm with your email address if you would like the zip file with all articles.

Snip20151004_4.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea