Super Touring 98 Mod

The 1998 season is complete:)Now moving on to the 1999 season.The chryslers are from the old 3.6 supertourers and the fake carina is a primera:thumbsup:
Race_Steam 2015-07-02 22-07-26-56.jpg

Last edited:
Great Job! I remember also Larrauri, Ingo Hoffman, Cacá Bueno, Spataro, "Cocho" Lopez (the father of J.M "Cochito" Lopez) racing in the Sudam series.

In this case these are skins.The skins were made for nascar racing 3 and feature astc skinpacks but are saved in .car format and i haven't found anyway to convert them:(

I will take a look at it but i need to finish the south american supertourers first.I am working on the 1999 season and i have the alfa 155s,the stratus and a carina left

So the supertourer championships are growing.We have every important championship.The british,german,french,swedish,italian,spanish,north/south american,the world cup,the european,south african and soon australian.But what about the jtcc?I know that the jtcc had many unique supertourers like the honda civic ferio,nissan sentra,corona exiv etc. but is anyone working on the series or perhaps planning to work on it?:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back