Super Touring 98 Mod

The stw 1998 is converted and i have also converted baikas original stw 1999 apart from the opels which simon gardner has done so i will release the 2 seasons as a pack.The 1996/1997 seasons will be done later.Also tommorrow after 3 weeks time i will release the copa de las naciones pack.:thumbsup:

track conversion is relatively easy as long as there is a track for one of the gMotor-based sims. even if you are unable to secure the permission, you can always convert for your personal use. but when a track has simply never been done, like Zwartkops or Goldfields, it is sad indeed. :(

The first of the 2 reloaded stw packs is uploaded.It includes the 1998 and 1999 stw seasons.Have fun and a nice weekend everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D.I have given credit to everyone involved in the description of the resource as well as in the ReadMe file.You can download it in the Race 07 mods section:thumbsup:

After releasing the first reloaded stw pack its time to move on to the second one.It will be much harder so it will take time.The reloaded stcc 99-00 is almost over.I only have the fords and the audis from the 2000 season.As for the south african championship i have done the fords,opels,alfa romeos,bmws and one of the audis from the 95 season.Afterwards the conversions are over and then i can focus on the skinpacks i'll be making;)

I made some updates to the simulator yesterday so it (hopefully) will work without ActiveX-controller for those who can't get it to work. Also thought I should add something to the seasons pack. Does anyone know how to set up a 4WD super tourer? :)

track conversion is relatively easy as long as there is a track for one of the gMotor-based sims. even if you are unable to secure the permission, you can always convert for your personal use. but when a track has simply never been done, like Zwartkops or Goldfields, it is sad indeed. :(

Which is easier to convert to race07 a gtr2 track or rfactor track? I would like to maybe have ago in the future but obviously for private use if permission isn't given

I don't remember which one is easier, none of them are particularly complex though. When choosing the source for the conversion, I would recommend to look at its quality rather than the game it was made for.

audi_80_ST.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Forum trophies