Super Touring 98 Mod

logically, Repsol and blue-white Seat liveries would imply Spanish and French championships from 1993-1994, but the pictures of those seasons are few and then there are also one or two other car models missing. :)

I want to announce that i have lost interest in my wstc fictional skinpack.This means that it will probably be canceled.If anybody wants to continue with the pack feel free to contact me to send you the cars i've done and also send the numberplates.Meanwhile the greek supertouring changes radically.I will include all the super touring car that exist in greece.The bathurst 1000 continues steadily(volvo and audi pictures will be posted soon).Finally the btcc 1994 is being fixed and the monster pack will be released in the near future:)

I want to announce that i have lost interest in my wstc fictional skinpack.This means that it will probably be canceled.If anybody wants to continue with the pack feel free to contact me to send you the cars i've done and also send the numberplates.Meanwhile the greek supertouring changes radically.I will include all the super touring car that exist in greece.The bathurst 1000 continues steadily(volvo and audi pictures will be posted soon).Finally the btcc 1994 is being fixed and the monster pack will be released in the near future:)

don't lose interest, just a break from it and go back to it in the future.

WIP :)
Race_Steam 2015-06-09 17-15-02-06.jpg

Is anyone working on the HSCC Super Touring Car Championship 2014 or 2015 seasons?
I would be interested in helping someone do it if they are, I would just need access to some skin templates so I can use them as a base.
Andreas, any plans to do either of these to add to the pack? ;)
HIST_DP_150503_PC641.jpg

touring-hscc-super-touring-oulton-park-2014-kingsley-ingram-ex-slim-borgudd-1995-un-raced.jpg

Leave it with me guys, I'll be making it for GTR2 and am sure someone will convert the skins if they want them for release!
Andreas, I might be in touch if I need help with the base skin templates.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.