Super Touring 98 Mod

I need your help can you spot these logos?:unsure:
1210.jpg

Since i will get back to my fictional wstc championship.I thought about changing it a little bit and include actual supertourers from the 2000 season and make like the touring car world cup.What do you think?I have already considered making cars from the estc,btcc,sudam,fstc and more.:)But before i get on those i have to finish the bathurst 1000 cars,the gstc and i will also convert Remus Racing's ASTC 1998 from f1c:whistling:

Since i will get back to my fictional wstc championship.I thought about changing it a little bit and include actual supertourers from the 2000 season and make like the touring car world cup.What do you think?I have already considered making cars from the estc,btcc,sudam,fstc and more.:)But before i get on those i have to finish the bathurst 1000 cars,the gstc and i will also convert Remus Racing's ASTC 1998 from f1c:whistling:

I'm working on the 1998 ASTC! just about finished it too! another day or 2!

BREAKING NEWS:I just got permission and i will be working on the Superturismo Sudamericano.A mod has been made for rFactor featuring cars from the seasons 97-98-99 and 2000.So finally we'll have the sudam st cars in Race 07:D:DImages to follow soon:thumbsup:

The 97 season is almost done.I have done the alfas and now just the toyota and bmws are left.I will upload all 4 seasons in one pack so it will take some time until you get to have the sudam cars.:)

Update on what content you should expect from me.The supertourers will get to have the bathurst 1000 1997-1998 races,the 1997-2000 south american supertouring car championship,the 1996 North american super touring car championship.Additionally i would like to do the 1996 belgian procar series,and do a conversion of the 1997 stw if i can get permission unless the author is working on them already.Finally i will do the greek supertouring challenge and the fictional world supertouring.Also once jsmee finishes his historic super tourers i would like to convert those.The stcc skinpacks apart from the 2002(Remus will be working on that) one are almost converted.The south african supertourers will be done too:)And not to forget the monster pack which will also feature the CET 1995 with Satori's Seat Toledo.Lastly Simon Gardner's BTCC 1994;)

Last edited:
I will do the procar as long as i can find enough pics.Otherwise the grid will be very small.I have already done the opel team belgium vectra but i will get back to it once i finish the sudam and bathurst cars:)

So we have these cars if i add the peugeot, 3 audis(the belgian audi club ones and an audi 80) and also two primeras which are the same think as the 1996 stw primeras.I think we have a grid.Thanks a lot for the photos;)

Since i'm working on the copa de las naciones i was wondering.Are there tracks available from that series.There is the curitiba as original content,interlagos but i havent found any other.I have termas de rio hondo but that is a new track.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.0%