Super Touring 98 Mod

Early WIP.I still have the mazdas,volvos,toyotas and the harlow renault 19 left:D.Also i need help with the rear spoilers because i don't know how to remove them:unsure:
Race_Steam 2015-05-28 01-15-55-53.jpg

Easiest way is to create a separate .CAS file (copy existing ones and rename) for the 1994 cars and just remove the rear wing section. I have but road style rear wings on cars like the Nissan, Peugeot and Alfa but you couldn't just copy them across I don't think because its likely that the models have been slightly changed in scale or position in the GTR2 version so you'd need to work with them in 3dsimed.

There is a problem in the .cas files.In the gtr2 supertouring mod,the .cas files do feature a rear wing section however in Race 07 in the bumpers and wings section there is only the front bumper and in the additional detachables there is no rear wing section.:(

Anyone fancy a reloaded BTCC 1997?Because i'm happy to annoynce that i have converted it to Race 07 from the latest version of the GTR2 supertouring mod.;)Expect a release in the next minutes:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.