Super Touring 98 Mod

Is anyone planning on making a reloaded version of the chrysler stratus?Also is anybody working on any of the championships from the old 3.6.baika will be working on the stw and Remus on the stcc 2002 and natcc 97.What about the stcc,satc and estc??:whistling:

I'm sure in time they will get remade. Not by me as i dont have the time any more.

WIP
Race_Steam 2015-05-16 15-57-21-00.jpg

Projects update:With the ESTC Reloaded i also want to do the reloaded STCC and SATC.Also the greek supertouring requires some fixes and the world super touring is on hault again.Finally i have another skinpack in line to convert.Teaser pics will follow soon.;)

Since i have had the 1999 stcc season converted from the gtr2 super touring mod in the shelf.I have started on the 2000 season.In the 2000 season i need to paint only the audis,fords and opels.The chrysler will remain the same as in the old mod.:)

Remus is going to paint the 2002 season.Also the stcc 99-00 reloaded will not be released unless i get permission from biffenh.Most of the cars come from the gtr2 super touring mod.Simon Gardner has painted some cars and a few have been painted by biffenh.I have Simon's permission but i don't have biffenh's permission.I have contacted him but he has not logged in since last summer.

The greek super touring challenge will change completely.The current version has too maany manufacturers.In order to make it more realistic i'll feature less manufacturers and the entry list will consider cars from nissan(primera gt),mazda(xedos 6),bmw(m3 e30),honda(accord gen 5),alfa romeo(155) and one peugeot 405.

For anyone interested you can find me on my facebook page.Just type in Markano97's page;)
Also,Simon has sent me his btcc 1994 skins so i'll be working on those.In total i have 3 skinpacks coming soon,btcc 94,greek supertouring and satori's new skinpack.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%