Super Touring 98 Mod

Greek Supertouring WIP :)
Race_Steam 2015-04-18 01-31-46-60.jpg
Race_Steam 2015-04-18 01-31-58-87.jpg
Race_Steam 2015-04-18 01-32-13-23.jpg
Race_Steam 2015-04-18 01-32-23-57.jpg

I have problem with the mod: when I select the Super Touring 98 or Seasons category in the menu, the game gives me an error "Invalid Game Data" and then it creates a minidump file and it crashes. Can someone help me?
Edit: nvm

Last edited:
I have almost finished my skinpack.I just have to redo the alfa windows and redo one of the hondas because it's not so good.Btw is anybody currently working on any new skinpacks?

Okay the greek supertouring is on hault right now because i've had a brainwave and decided to resume an old project i had started called world supertouring.It will have 40 cars each with 2 drivers in order to have more teams and also every single supertouring car will be included.What do you think?;)

The wstc skinpack will follow a 2 drivers per car and only one car per team rule.As i said this allows for more teams to fill the massive 40 car field that i'm planning.This is one of the cars i've painted.It is based of of Masahiro Hasemi's 1996 jtcc vectra but i have made some alterations.What do you think of it?.Remember that i want to make these fictional skins look realistic so all of them will be inspired by other race cars
Race_Steam 2015-05-04 00-17-59-67.jpg

This is one of the privateer audi's.Originally it looked like the audi a4 from the 1996 campeonato de espana de turismos.Unfortunately the red audi rings had to be scaled down and consequently they were not aligned anymore.As a result i repainted the car completely.Can you guess which race car livery this car is inspired from?
Race_Steam 2015-05-11 19-51-08-48.jpg

Is anyone planning on making a reloaded version of the chrysler stratus?Also is anybody working on any of the championships from the old 3.6.baika will be working on the stw and Remus on the stcc 2002 and natcc 97.What about the stcc,satc and estc??:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back