Super Touring 98 Mod

Crazy but some how got my darn dds converter to work thanks to baz82
so here is my first skins set for 2015 and big thank you to Marc Majnes for trying to help as well =)

a23x8m.jpg

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ftgzn595y8b2eh4/Team+Hard+Nissan+Primira.rar

The french championship has been uploaded.You can find it in the race 07 mods section.Thanks to Satori for his beautiful skins.:thumbsup::D

Great job, Satori and Markano! you could also throw in the CiBiEmme BMW for good measure, since he did run in one round. and then the Perus' Astra is missing - hopefully one day somebody makes the model and then the series would be complete. :)

Sounds like some files are missing in the path ...\Gamedata\Teams\Super Touring Reloaded\Shared
There should be files called
BRAKE_DETAILS.dds
BRAKE_DETAILS_r.dds
RELOAD_LIGHTS01.dds
RELOAD_LIGHTS00.dds
BLACK.DDS
BLACK2.DDS
BLACK3.DDS

I had some bits like this happening. Green pedals and bumpers missing from the accords. Then when I installed some of the new super touring skins the fords were missing wheels!
Re-installed the super touring seasons mod sorted it all for me.

The greek supertouring challenge is coming along nicely.I've finished the peugeots and now just the alfas and a renault left to do.I'll also do some interior nameplates.Finally some cars will be repainted completely as i have other ideas for them.More updates soon.The end grid will consist of about 20 cars.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.