SimBin: 'Don't worry about bankruptcy rumours'

ref_feat1.jpg

Various websites have posted news regarding potential bankruptcy of SimBin Studios AB, here's a little substantiated clarification.

RaceDepartment understands that the current SimBin Studios AB company is undergoing a large restructuring. Current projects, such as R3E, are expected to be continued under the new banner of the new studio.

It is understood that there have been a handful of job losses at SimBin, however the majority of the development team is expected to remain at the 'new' studio. We'd like to wish those who have lost their jobs all the best in finding a new position.

We're confident that the information we're providing to you is up-to-date and correct, and is not based on speculation from social media.

SimBin's own @Jay Ekkel said, on RaceDepartment's forums:

Ill keep it short and sweet for now.

New Studio, new (tbd) name, new location, (almost) the same team. And most importantly we will continue the development of the project(s).

More (good) news will follow soon (tm) ;)

Don't worry about it, services and development will continue as planned.

There's nothing to worry about in regards to support of current games, or the release of future games. Content that has already been purchased will still function as normal.
Image: SimBin Studios AB

Last edited:
I don't care about the arcade or simcade...uhm...wordings. I will always have a soft spot for simbin. They messed up big with this title in the beginning. That's why i stayed out of it at the beginning. Created an account this january, wasn't really feeling it but it started growing on me over the time and as of this post, i can say that i'm totally hooked.

Can't wait for adac gt and wtcc. I'll be there day one. Looking forward to what the new company can do. (still waiting on that super silhouette and fabcar 935 tho')

p.s. This post was written by a dfgt user a.k.a. an "amateur" So i'm not sure how valid my opinion is ;)

mmmmm, choice words , be nice if you rephrased it a bit please

Andi

Just what bit needs rephrasing?
Post 195 was meant to be humorous. I even put that in the post ffs. Is it not true that certain people don't have a sense of humour? Is that my fault somehow?
I look forward to your suggestions. Or simply delete the offending post as everyone has the right to be offended, no matter how easily that occours.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back