F1 2010 Silverstone - Great Britain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time on this setup - 1:23.987(first to set a 1:23 lap :) ) - Rank 1st

Car : Mclaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 20% - R 80%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 11(1 in races)
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: 133 kph
Gear 2: 165 kph
Gear 3: 197 kph
Gear 4: 231 kph
Gear 5: 264 kph
Gear 6: 307 kph
Gear 7: 347 kph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.40
Toe front: 0.13
Toe rear: 0.41

ignore times above me, they are cheaters.
2hf4ajs.jpg

Hello Viktor, alias grisfiske are Piedone eheheh ... thanks to your arrangements go much faster but 'I use the full draw, I can not always around me'cause I'm 'always with the gas down' hello and thank you again ... eheheh Silverstone 6 th rank 1.24.6 :D

immaginewf.jpg
immaginewf.jpg

http://imageshack.us

Like a few, I don't like set up 1 but found that if I use some of the malaysian car set up with some of set up 1 I don't have braking or turning problems, still only posting times for middle of the grid! hopefully I'll find the right tweaks to improve times

I'd like to say thanks to Fahad Gaffoor and Viktor Andersson for their setups. On both I got mid 1:30's in quali for career mode. Viktor's revised setup works well in the wet :)

im with lotus,its simply impossible to be in the first 10 cars,so i was black flag,and its okay.im still the first driver on championship.this race has been the worst for me at this time,just impossible to target time with all those setups,all quick setups on game,and manual gearbox.let see how impossible will be hockenheim.

After trying various setups, thanks to victor for his setup - got my virgin 9th (in practice, quicker than the great schumi). The cornering is very responsive I found, made a big difference in Maggots and Becketts

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.