Sidekick

Apps Sidekick 1.11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really love the app, but I would really like a delta on and off toggle. Sometimes i find it really stressing with the delta. so please add a toggle in the settings for it please.

Good news! With @x4fab's magic, Content Manager is now able to generate the ideal compound and brake values for any car where they're missing or requiring an update. You can set things up in Settings - Content Manager - Drive - Sidekick section. I'll still be doing regular updates for people who don't use Content Manager, but this really is one more reason to start using it.

Hi! Firstly thanks for a great app, been using for a while now.

Since we now have timed races in AC I have been having the issue of not knowing how much race time is left.

Is there any chance that a future update can contain the option to show time remaining in the middle section where currently we have Lap or Position. If time remaining was a third option that would be great!

Cheers, Leif.

Hello there 1.9.3 brake system works ?

for me most of cars dlc or not have always 36 degree brake temperature even after long hard braking from 300 to 0
few cars has blue 36 degree but value is not rising ...

Steam version 1.12

Not all cars have brake temperatures simulated. Those that do, have the brake temperature rising when braking, others stay at ambient temperature.

Mostly vintage cars. Have a look in Sidekick/brakes/brakes.ini file to see exactly which of the Kunos' cars have brake temps.

Topuz updated Sidekick with a new update entry:

- Added full support for timed races and timed sessions (new "TIME" field in 3rd section), shown only in relevant sessions
- Added the option to disable "SESSION ENDS IN ..." messages
- Added the option to disable personal best and best lap messages
- Added the option to display tyre pressures as deltas from ideal values (disabled by default; obviously, needs relevant data for mod cars in order to work)
- Added the option to invalidate laps driven by AI (enabled by default)
- Odometers will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you think it's a big enough update to warrant a v2.0 I'll take it as a huge compliment, but I didn't consider it to be the case. :)

I'm a big fan of the app but what I mean is you've already released v1.1 quite a while back. You've gone from v1.9.x to v1.1. Like I say, it's a nitpick but it can get a little confusing, especially for people like me who like to archive older versions of mods so I can easily revert back.

i sent few bucks your way, great job on these apps, it's been my new tools for a while now!
I read you don't plan on updating RaceEssentials anymore?
Thank you! You read right, I'm done with RaceEssentials, but WallyM is keeping it alive on AC forums. I found it a bit tiresome to keep two similar apps updated, so I had to let one go. Btw, I'm following your Caterham development closely and can't wait for the release. :)
I'm a big fan of the app but what I mean is you've already released v1.1 quite a while back. You've gone from v1.9.x to v1.1. Like I say, it's a nitpick but it can get a little confusing, especially for people like me who like to archive older versions of mods so I can easily revert back.
You may be right, but if Kunos can go from 1.9 to 1.10, hell, I can as well! :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back