Sidekick

Apps Sidekick 1.11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
You are indeed correct, the pedals disappear when FFBClip is onscreen in Histogram mode, and flicker when in graph mode. They work fine while FFBClip is running in the background though, so it's not a big deal really. Thanks for hte tip!

Yes, however it would be of very limited use since AC is only providing the info whether the TC/ABS are on or off, but not whether they're being used at that particular moment like the Electronics app does.

Hi mate and thank you for your work.
After the update to the current version I can't activate the info-cycle. I've it activated in the settings but there is no change in the app. I've tried a new install of your app allready but no success :mad:

Whats my mistake?

I didn't change anything regarding the auto-cycle between 1.9 and 1.9.1. Did you try going back to 1.9 just to see if it fixes it?

I didn't change anything regarding the auto-cycle between 1.9 and 1.9.1. Did you try going back to 1.9 just to see if it fixes it?
Thank you for the fast reply. I'll try the ver. 1.9 again and will give feedback.

Edit: Downgrade to the previous version don't fix my issue. But I've get it working by changing the entry in the config.ini autolooping to True. Now it works also in the app ingame.
I don't really know why, but now its works like intended.

Thank You !

Last edited:
Looks like you're quite a perfectionist Topuz :) I dont know if its new or if I've been looking at it wrong before but the colors for the pressures are looking so good. I mean they are as useful as they always were, but they just look much nicer. Is there a gradient on digits or its just that each digits have their own color? Great work, and thanks for the quick update for PP3!

Thanks, I am indeed quite the perfectionist (it takes ages to do anything I'm satisfied with because of that, but that's a different topic). Digits are the same color, but there's a specific gradient for transitions from below optimal to optimal to above optimal that I spent more time finding just the right colors than I care to admit. :whistling:

P. S. The transitions are there since 1.8, they used to be static colors before.

having a problem with latest build , shifting lights stop working after some laps randomly, sometimes it happenz sometimes it dont. When i relog on the sever its working again

also theres a way to turn off the , session ending in x minutez , you have a new pb etc etc msgs? the ffb clipping i disabled already via thr app settings but i wish i could disable all the other messages too.. thanks! amazing app

What car is giving you problems? Logging out of the server shouldn't really affect anything, not sure why it helps you. You can also try clicking the "Recalculate" button in the car data sub-app, that will force the app to re-learn the gear ratios for the car you're currently driving in case something went wrong with the sampling.

Regarding the session notifications, yes I will add it, but I don't have much time for coding these days, so no promises on when.

ABS/TC info for third party apps is not very useful right now since it only displays whether the system is on or off, not if it's used at that particular moment, like Kunos' electornics app does. If that behavior ever changes, I'll gladly add ABS/TC info.

Why would you want to disable the lap validity check, just curious?

I often play online on "Touristenfahrten-Server", hotlaping some cars. It's really annoying when you almost reach the end of the Nordschleife fast, making a mistake and the lap isn't vaild, so I'm not able to compare it to this point at the next try.

btw. out of curiosity, wouldn't it be better if all the app devs would use ONE single file for lap records? I use Sidekick, MultiLaps and RaceEssentials and every single app uses his own lap records file while AC itself also uses it's own file for the lap records on the main menu.

What car is giving you problems? Logging out of the server shouldn't really affect anything, not sure why it helps you. You can also try clicking the "Recalculate" button in the car data sub-app, that will force the app to re-learn the gear ratios for the car you're currently driving in case something went wrong with the sampling.

Regarding the session notifications, yes I will add it, but I don't have much time for coding these days, so no promises on when.
i dont remember for sure, but some porsches give me the problems... gonna make a proper report when i get the problem again .. some sessions that it didnt happened again. will provide logs too next time, if it happens. thanks mate.

Thanks Topuz for this app, but I try to set break temp for Ferrari F138 and Ferrari SF15-T.
I followed your instructions in FAQ section, I try to add temp in brakes.ini
[ks_ferrari_f138]
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP_F = 450
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP_F = 650
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP_R = 450
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP_R = 650

[ks_ferrari_sf15t]
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP_F = 450
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP_F = 650
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP_R = 450
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP_R = 650

I tryed also to make 2 new ini files ks_ferrari_f138.ini and ks_ferrari_sf15t.ini with same parameters upper but in doesn't work.
app show me alway the same locked temp at 23° with blue color.

Is it doesn't works with these cars?

I've already provided brake data for all Kunos' cars that have brake temps simulated, any car not in the list doesn't have brake temps simulated right now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%