S14 - General Discussion

Actually I don't really know if flag rule affects S&G penalties.Far in my mind it had a sense ! What about blue flag if there isn't any flag rule ? Did they effectively appear the last two races for the backmarckers ?

yes Nicolas I saw their in last laps:D and think that we don't have black flag because the rules are turn off at last same thing like Race07:)

Hey guys,you have a general discussion thread and i might hijack it a bit :D because i could not find a thread to post this :D.So first i apologize but you guys should see this even if its for AC and not rF2 :) F1 are F1 everywhere :D
mclaren-004-jpg.90636

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mp4-13.6061/

Since some forum design change maybe 1-2 weeks ago, I dont get any email notifications when new posts are made. I have it set to watch the prestogp forum as before. Anyone else experience this?

Hi,
I have entered the server (both in fact) it seems to make me default to Med aero package.
I double checked that High was selected in tuning menu.but Med wings both times.
Any ideas?
Ill practice in single player for a while.
edit: Hmmmm, graphic is showing Med aero in Single player too.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Sorry David aint got a clue what's going on there, all was fine last night when there was a few of us on, I don't even think there's a setting serverside to limit aero packages except fixed upgrades? (which is turned off on both)

Can't you tell what down force package you are by what your wing settings will go to ?

If you see 53-57 rear wing your hdf.
Yes you can but the graphic works too. As well as the angle as a double check there are 3 sets of slots for the rear wing and you can see which one its lined up to.
Max was 33 deg so it wasnt just graphical BTW.

Anyway solved, I did two things so annoyingly cant say which one worked.

I uninstalled and re installed the car and then when in tuning menu clicked force set up as well.

Sorry I forgot if there is a formation lap?
no formation lap :thumbsup:

the plan so far has been to have practise, then go straight to qualifying, after qualifying we then goto warmup and have a short break of 2-3 minutes, we then forward straight to race for 3-4 practise starts, then back to warmup for roughly 3-5 minutes, from there when ready we goto race, all done by voting to save hassle of changing server through teamviewer and to preserve our grid through our practise start routine..

I think the server chooses whether or not your nickname or real name are used. (Mine is Lemming77 when nicks are used). And when it tries to use your first and last name I guess it freaks out when it sees the Ö because it's not part of the alphabet it expects?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.