Yesterday at Ferrari Mondiali at Mugello :D
ikNszZWCXBw9-UZ1g35Uv3cNoNWeXI3wIBRFoKs-cwAYWdLAZsxs8nnnemwWPhaycF_eMHiioGeO73A=w1920-h974-rw
Picture isnt showing (for me).

I think I will leave this livery among the ones on the release I matched the colors best possible but quite sure people will know what logos to put on it :D I will try and look at this carbon again the maps on the MC12 must be some kind of custom carbon I tried the settings from CM and its got a bit darker ill tweek it at some point tonight and see of I can achieve a similar look I was using a shader with normals before looks nicer but cant add any damage but then was thinking about an idea with this also inspecting the car and simply cutting away areas I was to be scratched and scraped and simply have it transparent that layer until it receives damage then my carbon can have NM maps :)
cc8f06a1487f9ae31b1826b12d306cce.jpg

Yeah, if the TX one is the only readout in the car, you have to hide the reference item, just move it behind the display and make it tiny.
Was the only option I thought of while doing it last night , there might be better ways dont know , but just simply thought moving out of view :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back