emlVdpDh.jpg

dAuq0Ogh.jpg

Q1K3MAah.jpg

rEq2c5dh.jpg

VMCu1thh.jpg

Looking great @garyjpaterson but will it have the (iconic?) tube thingy sticking out of the hood?
42Mg7V9.jpg
Pitot tube? Probably, its just an aero sensor. Its seen on some of my reference pics, though usually they have them on practice sessions but remove them for races - though there are occasions where it is still in use during races.

Same car, presumably different sessions (of their respective race weekends):

With Pitot Tube
H9I9W2sh.jpg

Without
Qg62jiih.jpg

Will definitely add those aerials the roof though.

Pitot tube? Probably, its just an aero sensor. Its seen on some of my reference pics, though usually they have them on practice sessions but remove them for races - though there are occasions where it is still in use during races.

Same car, presumably different sessions:

With Pitot Tube
H9I9W2sh.jpg

Without
Qg62jiih.jpg

Will definitely add those aerials the roof though.

It can be turned on and off like I did with the light covers on the Vortex, if you really want to ruin your car with that ugly tube :roflmao:

Well it come to adding details me and @A3DR was just going over inspecting the smaller things ,
mainly the safety warnings ect ect for the marshalls , so checked the MC12 to make sure we not missed anything and then saw this , normally they put these details on another texture / logo texture .
af4f1bbeb8d422b05604b4480ea0db90.jpg

So anyways I need to search at my reference some more I know my E is correct and the handle and placement , do not see this Hazard sign maybe its like the MC12 on the bonnet :)
e854b8988c33c783985ba76e705ef9e9.jpg

I found it should be above the E its not on some reference but ill add it anyways :)

Great shots, very much looking forward to the first car (no matter which).
Is it already decided who is modelling the Saloon ?

Reactions: CC

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages