So it's been done for a few months then? :D
Like for example these light bezels around the headlights they should have been like old fashioned whatever ,
no ones fault just lack of solid reference at the start I got way into the build the car was finished over 3 weeks back then we got sent some really nice reference and also with some more research found a few more things floating about , sadly its one of those cars that soon will most likely be forgotten :D
but to me these new details make all the difference :)
04f1644912a18fe39699459177892067.jpg

I'm not judging models or modelers here, just the car itself. I guess its the most interesting one to me because it's so quirky and uncommon. Vipers and 550s are a dime a dozen by comparison.

I'm not judging models or modelers here, just the car itself. I guess its the most interesting one to me because it's so quirky and uncommon. Vipers and 550s are a dime a dozen by comparison.
Oh its really got this built in a shed look this one :D

Sorry to be posting again with such a minor update, but I'd forgotten how much I love this showroom (CM custom been spoiling me...), so clean and crisp....

And this colour too, someone remind me why they're all red? 'Cos l can't get enough of this blue... :D

eDhvUX7h.jpg

LPJxQ4Oh.jpg

UOHCwkKh.jpg

zv6HGNJh.jpg

1wBhlVlh.jpg

cgJ37Wth.jpg
I been playing with mine too , not as many as the 550 but still accurate to the car :geek:
I will have a play again at finishing these rear light glass ,
all the entire car received full glass damage ingame weeks ago all windows all lights , just never got around to showing it , but anyways the rear reflectors I started and made a PSD I will look into finishing them now .
5fdd252a3815df3b2ee6a2000dcab5db.jpg

3a181f2c4dfa70dab35c94d9c7c2ee16.jpg

You have to promise me you read the user manual and learn the function of each button before you take it out on track...

8fm18ch.jpg

3wIYwrx.jpg

Ignore all the weird black shadows under the stickers, they will be gone later.

Last edited:
Well it come to adding details me and @A3DR was just going over inspecting the smaller things ,
mainly the safety warnings ect ect for the marshalls , so checked the MC12 to make sure we not missed anything and then saw this , normally they put these details on another texture / logo texture .
af4f1bbeb8d422b05604b4480ea0db90.jpg

IIRC when the car was released those Vitaphone racing liveries weren't included (even if teased before), neither the other 35/36 racing liveries with those symbols (license problems for racing liveries?). Having it as a separate detail could have been pointless when the DLC came out.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies