Bxbm7He.jpg

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/22-puma-murcielago-r-gt-gt1-rss-lanzo-v12.20009/ :)

All done! Here you go....

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/24-lamborghini-murciélago-dams-scream-r-gt-fia-gt-2004-rss-gt-lanzo-v12.20010/

Last few updates before release were:
  • added the screamworld.net on the underside of the rear wing (I had to make a copy of the AO layer with reduced opacity for just those pixels as otherwise it was too dark to see it!)
  • added Michelin logos to front splitter
  • changed roll-cage colour to black (deleted the orange texture).
  • made a driver plaque for the inside with the correct names/team/etc
  • edited skin.ini to pick appropriate coloured crew suits/branding.

@A3DR in case you're wondering, to do the logo on the front splitter... It was still opening up red for me like the image I posted earlier, so in the end I just looked at the red channel, select all, copy then back to RGB and paste as a new layer. I already had the logos and alpha set up from when I tried it earlier so just saved as DDS and it worked perfect :)

I think I've found the correct font as the 4 is wrong on the one I used. The 2 is actually flat at the bottom so slightly different to the other numbers that have been put up on RD, but more correct from what I can see..
24Pitentry.jpg

Will need to re-adjust the bonnet number when I can bring myself to do it! So will be an update coming at some point, and will likely add the 26 car.
Fixed... I think the numbers line up slightly better this time, but as someone else said earlier, it doesn't have to be perfect as they wouldn't be in real life (unless you're in F1).

I'll do the 26 car as well before putting out an update, as it's just changing the number and drivers (although still quite a bit of work to do that)

About the "too fast" shifting animations: As the shift sound seems to be synced to the animation I prefer the animation to be as fast as possible so it doesn't lag behind the shift you do yourself too much. Ideally there would be no delay of the in-game shift sound, like in AMS and I believe iRacing.
To be honest, shifting gears, hearing my own shifter click and then, after something that feels like a whole second (I know it's not that long), having the game play the shift sound drives me a bit crazy.
Is there some way to eliminate that delay on mods and official content?

• Deleted member 503495

Regarding BOP, it didn't have today's complex system. The Ferraris rocked and the track schedule served to provide variation in results.

Final tuning will come when the 6 cars are completed. Including the inclusion of newly created samples and editing decisions. The original 3 cars have not been updated in any way this time around.

I plan to bring the overall volumes lower for all cars and keep them relatively consistent. This way, they are easy on the final audio output, and seem better in race replays. Although, I will aim to make the V12 engined cars fractionally louder.

If you have any input on this, I'm happy to listen, as always :)

Thanks

I like to have more appropriate (loud) volume and turn down my speaker or headphone, if necessary. It would be tragic to lose the approaching roar from a broadcast camera, with the audio only being noticeable near the camera itself. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:.

I'm not sure if this has been answered in the thread, but when the final pack comes out, will all of the cars have the same paint capability as the 550?

I'm not sure if this has been answered in the thread, but when the final pack comes out, will all of the cars have the same paint capability as the 550?
I did mention this to @chargingcar some time ago and I think the answer at the time was something like 'no as it was a lot of work that most people wouldn't use', but I can t find the post to quote it. As far as I recall I was specifically asking about putting your name on the outside of the car. Am sure @chargingcar will correct me if I'm wrong lol

I did mention this to @chargingcar some time ago and I think the answer at the time was something like 'no as it was a lot of work that most people wouldn't use', but I can t find the post to quote it. As far as I recall I was specifically asking about putting your name on the outside of the car. Am sure @chargingcar will correct me if I'm wrong lol
Hi,
Within the team there is Physics / Audio and 3D the core team consists of me and Daniel,
at some point in the future this may change and most likely will at some point enlarging the team,
this paint system is something that Daniel does not really understand its complicated to setup and time consuming and maybe something that 1-2-3 people will ever use quite disappointing from my POV,
but no ones ever talked about it "or complimented on it" maybe 2 people max so to spend 1 week setting it up like the 550 with multiple people involved including the textures of course, now currently have no time to commit to, people might be using the system but there not showing anything about it,
I have no time to setup 5 more cars would take 1 month so sadly no the 550 will be the only car available with these features :)

By all means feel free to use the code and duplicate the masks to the other cars,

1 car windscreen banner might be called AAA.dds and in the Tornado BBB.dds but obviously the masks are different so in the code replace the texture names and create new masks copying what got made for the 550, but I have no intentions of completing all 6 cars, maybe if it was something Daniel would have took to then yes 3 cars each would have maybe been ok but not all cars myself.

Hey no worries, I love driving the 550 as it is so I'm not going to make demands. I was just curious. Great job on all the cars so far!

Hey no worries, I love driving the 550 as it is so I'm not going to make demands. I was just curious. Great job on all the cars so far!
Hi man :)
I spent exactly 21 days painting the 55, the 3D model was perfection needed zero work, but all the textures and settings and bakes and LOD took 3 weeks exactly,
but almost 6 days setting up the features for CM,
most of this time yes was understanding the settings, I helped create some ideas in CM / shared ideas mind you and helped create and actually test these things also,
its not that CM had 100% of the features of the 55 the 55 was been developed live inside CM while me and llja was testing the settings and features and making changes,
now we have all this information and settings but still to create all the textures and masks and info would take at least 2-3 weeks minimum, ok if this help is shared but sadly its not so ill pass on it :D

Speaking of the 55, can I nitpick and say that the graphical ride height offset could be tuned a bit? The front a bit higher and the rear a lot lower. At least that's what makes it somehow look right compared to the other cars in the pack. But maybe that has been said already?

Hi man :)
I spent exactly 21 days painting the 55, the 3D model was perfection needed zero work, but all the textures and settings and bakes and LOD took 3 weeks exactly,
but almost 6 days setting up the features for CM,
most of this time yes was understanding the settings, I helped create some ideas in CM / shared ideas mind you and helped create and actually test these things also,
its not that CM had 100% of the features of the 55 the 55 was been developed live inside CM while me and llja was testing the settings and features and making changes,
now we have all this information and settings but still to create all the textures and masks and info would take at least 2-3 weeks minimum, ok if this help is shared but sadly its not so ill pass on it :D
Haha no worries. as I said previously it's a very cool feature and it's a shame not many people even know it's there, nevermind use it.

You've been quiet for a while but going by the RSS Facebook page I can see you've been busb creating some very pretty multi-element front wings? Stunning work anyways looking forward to the F-hybrid 18 :D

I haven't delved into the textures, but is it possble to have just the red and white opaque on the covers, while the area that would be blue is clear? Might look neat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back