I would leave it with the lights fully covered, as it shifts the dominance on the front to those "Kremer-esque" lower lights and totally transforms the appearance of the car :thumbsup:

I haven't delved into the textures, but is it possble to have just the red and white opaque on the covers, while the area that would be blue is clear? Might look neat.
Didn't though about that, but it has a nice look. ;)
43_012.jpg

43_013.jpg

Not sure if you guys caught this but for the SRO's 25th anniversary party they put out some serious metal in front of the venue...

FTntWj9.png

...including some of you guys' creations:

S8WmxyK.png

And some other goodies...

REstMJv.png

Gotta love that McLaren F1GTR long tail Davidoff Gulf - one of the sexiest racers ever made IMO.

I believe the car RSS used as their inspiration was the Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT, correct? I don't know squat about race history, so forgive my ignorance when I ask, "Was this car a GT1 competitor to the previous three cars in the RSS GT1 pack?" The reason I ask is because when I look at the engine specs & weight of the four vehicles, the Murcielago R-GT looks like it would get blown away.

Can someone please tell me what that upside-down L shaped thing is that sticks out of the hood of the 550 GTS. I was thinking maybe a hanger so the racer could air dry his evening wear while driving, but part of me thinks that can't be what it's for. ;) :sneaky: :D

Quick Edit: The Murcie is so freakin' gorgeous... OMG!

I believe the car RSS used as their inspiration was the Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT, correct? I don't know squat about race history, so forgive my ignorance when I ask, "Was this car a GT1 competitor to the previous three cars in the RSS GT1 pack?" The reason I ask is because when I look at the engine specs & weight of the four vehicles, the Murcielago R-GT looks like it would get blown away.

Can someone please tell me what that upside-down L shaped thing is that sticks out of the hood of the 550 GTS. I was thinking maybe a hanger so the racer could air dry his evening wear while driving, but part of me thinks that can't be what it's for. ;) :sneaky: :D

Quick Edit: The Murcie is so freakin' gorgeous... OMG!
Pitot Tube is what you’re referring to :) Seemed to be quite common on that car so thought i should add it (as an optionally item of course).

Pitot Tube is what you’re referring to :) Seemed to be quite common on that car so thought i should add it (as an optionally item of course).
I just learned a new word today. Yay! :D Truly, I don't think I've ever heard the term before. In all seriousness, I really thought it was some type of antenna but I couldn't understand wtf it had to be in that position and especially that shape.

Thank you very much Gary. :cool:

I just learned a new word today. Yay! :D Truly, I don't think I've ever heard the term before. In all seriousness, I really thought it was some type of antenna but I couldn't understand wtf it had to be in that position and especially that shape.

Often seen when testing/practice sessions, mostly removed for races.

The F1 boys go pretty extreme with theirs ;)

BPXwP2wCEAA2a5i.jpg

IIRC it's for measuring air speed. Generally only used in practice sessions

indeed, in the 2004 FIA GT Championship, there was the Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(yes, that's the full name). that car ran up to 2009(with the 2008-2009 version with the IPB Spartak white livery). next, in 2010-2011, there was what everyone call the Murcielago GT1. which is the Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV. and yes, the one in the pack is the Murcielago R-GT 2003-2007

Richard Petty fans in Riverside are getting exited. ;)
43_031.jpg

Is there anyway to prevent content manager from loading the the track outline to the 'INTplaqueTemplate.dds' ? Or is this due to the yet bugged plaque in the Vortex?

Another thing is, that i couldn't load driver textures via the 'skin.ini', pit crew works fine.

Besides those issues the car skin would be good to go.
43_020.jpg

Finally got around to trying the Lanzo tonight. It goes without saying the sound is spine tingling and I wish every car in the game could have this sort of treatment.

Personally I found the handling really enjoyable, there's just enough movement before it properly steps out to let you know what's happening and it's really rewarding to drive, made all the more so by that engine.

Can't wait for the Shadow.

Also, whilst I think of it, I don't know whether I just happened to get my Oculus in to the perfect position, but the interior / dials / labels etc. seemed sharper than any cockpit I remember. Truly a fantastic job all round, more than worth the money, thank you RSS.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%