29EHdbi.jpg

https://a.safe.moe/lbPIxOU.png
0BSaPWl.jpg

https://a.safe.moe/Pf2TOhv.png

Done with the livery, I'll do the suits and the pits stuff tomorrow :)

Here's the latest I did on the Scream livery (yesterday) at the rear... added the bull, michelin logos, finished off the rear wing end fences and tweaked the colour of the Lamborghini badge. Just driver names to be added on the top edge of the door...

However, I realised a few days ago I did the number on the bonnet vents the wrong way. It should point outwards not inwards (I was working from the fake livery too much!) so need to decide if I should invest the time to fix this (and put the french flag on the other side as well) or release it as it is.

Edit: forgot to add that there should be Michelin logos on the sides of the front splitter, but it's not in the template. @A3DR I can see in CM showroom that the texture for this is "EXT_Carbon_dirt_AO.dds" CM can generate the UV but would need the AO layer if I were to add these.
Edit 2: I know CM can generate the AO, but have found sometimes it doesn't give as good a result as the original so would rather use original if possible.

Last edited:
Great stuff guys, nice work on those skins. The Adidas one is a perfect adaptation!

On the Carbon stuff, no, that's not paintable as it's using a detail texture for the carbon fiber.

Great stuff guys, nice work on those skins. The Adidas one is a perfect adaptation!

On the Carbon stuff, no, that's not paintable as it's using a detail texture for the carbon fiber.
Cool. Easier to ask than try and figure out I can't do it myself lol. I'll just leave those off then. I don't like putting logos in the wrong place would rather just leave them off (like I did with the 'bott' logos on the fog lamps on the 911 grello car) . I actually do like that you did that anyway as it means there's no need to mess about with the alpha layer to get the carbon to show up! Makes the skin painting a bit simpler. :thumbsup:

It’s actually Puma, I usually don’t nitpick but since I work for the three stripes I’m painfully aware of the fact that we don’t sponsor a single Motorsport team bar the little logo on the Porsche GT team‘s RSR :)

That said That Puma skin is badass no end!

• Deleted member 241736

This is the only real livery that's being worked on so far:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-gt1-championship.140452/page-219#post-2700998

Not that there are plenty of them anyway, the car debuted that year so there were few and uninspiring liveries. Even in later years, I haven't found a single creative livery for it.
I should reload GTR2 to have a look at real skins. I'm not really agree with the Lanzo driving physics so I'm not in the mood to skin. The car is so unstable on the rear and flys away when hitting the curbs as written before. Great work but hope for sn hotfix.

It’s actually Puma, I usually don’t nitpick but since I work for the three stripes I’m painfully aware of the fact that we don’t sponsor a single Motorsport team bar the little logo on the Porsche GT team‘s RSR :)

That said That Puma skin is badass no end!

Punch me in the face, where the hell does it say ADIDAS :roflmao::roflmao: :speechless:

I decided to re-do the number the correct way. Almost there. Been at it about an hour. Nudging, rotating and scaling each piece. Have tried these things before in 3D in PS and it just doesn't look as good when it's done in 2D for some reason

40637173942_a9366f961e_o.jpg

Also slightly depressing that after all this effort it will only ever look right from this 1 angle lol

I decided to re-do the number the correct way. Almost there. Been at it about an hour. Nudging, rotating and scaling each piece. Have tried these things before in 3D in PS and it just doesn't look as good when it's done in 2D for some reason

40637173942_a9366f961e_o.jpg

Also slightly depressing that after all this effort it will only ever look right from this 1 angle lol
Sure it's a pain, but everybody loves vents :roflmao::roflmao:

Sure it's a pain, but everybody loves vents :roflmao::roflmao:
Oh yes agree they look good! I might not be doing any skins for the 57 though :roflmao:
This is about as close as I'm going to get anyway ;)

and now it looks crap again with a different angle... such is life :rolleyes:

.. actually doesn't look too bad I think ;)
I don't think I have it in me to do the flag on the other side so just the driver names to add now and it will be finished

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.7%