Said someone NASCAR?
43_001-jpg.231574
Sorry but the car looks terrible atm :O_o:
The design breaks the lines of it...

this is a preview of what the Tornado V12 should've sounded right at the beginning :)
still many things to do, but it's not hard to finalize. the hardest part is how to het rid of the delay when the car is shifting? the car changes gear, the engine revs down to te next gear, but the sound stays on the last used sample and changes a quarter of seconds after the shift :/
Nice attitude! I think the stock sound is perfect...

That stock sound, sounds epic ,
and anyways yeah a bit of the attitude which did not reflect what I was hearing in the video , im sure hell improve it , not everyone likes white bread so someone made brown :D:D

Yeah, same story back then with the Toyota GT-One where he came up with a "sound fix". Presenting/offering your own interpretation of a cars sound is one thing, posting "fixes" for someone else´s work is another.

Far from done and the perspective isn't the best, as it is an interpretation of the first STP Dodge Charger of Richard Petty from 1972.
Maybe i will change the lines in the front to go through the headlamp.

I like it, very cool color combination. But yeah front lines don´t quite fit yet, looking forward to the final skin.

Last edited:
Yeah, same story back then with the Toyota GT-One where he came up with a "sound fix". Presenting/offering your own interpretation of a cars sound is one thing, posting sound "fixes" for someone else´s work is another.

I like it, very cool color combination. But yeah front lines don´t quite fit yet, looking forward to the final skin.
Its that 1st line on the comment that kills it for me , video under it and the rest is fine , but saying it should have sounded like this from the start , makes it sound like what we have currently is wrong and its simply not the case , the audio was built up over months and collecting the samples is not the easiest , well you know all about it , but the samples are not the easiest thing to find specially on these rare cars , a case of making your own in some situations also , anyways lets see what the final result is the anticipation is killing me :geek:

Its that 1st line on the comment that kills it for me , video under it and the rest is fine , but saying it should have sounded like this from the start , makes it sound like what we have currently is wrong and its simply not the case , the audio was built up over months and collecting the samples is not the easiest , well you know all about it , but the samples are not the easiest thing to find specially on these rare cars , a case of making your own in some situations also , anyways lets see what the final result is the anticipation is killing me :geek:

your sound was perfect, yes, but it misses the raw V12 sound at the front. that car has 2 different sounds in reality. there's few videos on it, but on all the vids that I saw, there's the raw V12 sound at the front like mclaren F1(with less high frequency), Ferrari 575 GTC, and other classics V12 sounds, and then, at the back of the car, there's your sound. wich sounds like the Aston Martin DBR9 at the distance. and I did the mistake one for using already present sounds. I will not make it twice :)

Hey guys, do you remember we had this discussion earlier about the small mystery LCD display above the dash in the Lister Storm?

Well, here is what it really was used for:

View attachment 231649

View attachment 231650

… so there you have it guys Brake balance percentage!

Could you please change the display guys ? ;-)
Well you can not get anything better than that for proof , I will switch it over in the next updates good stuff man :D:D:D

as far as i know there is no such digital instrument for this. we are lucky guys have found POS instrument:D
You surely are aware that Jamie Campbell Walter was one of the Championship winning Lister factory drivers in the Lister Storm ;-)

I think if anyone would know what this display does, he surely is one of the prime candidates to ask ;-)

You surely are aware that Jamie Campbell Walter was one of the Championship winning Lister factory drivers in the Lister Storm ;-)

I think if anyone would know what this display does, he surely is one of the prime candidates to ask ;-)
I will look and see if there is a brake bias code , but not sure if there is to be honest , I have never used it anyways and normally I use what I can :D

That is beautiful!

Currently the Brake Bias info message display is about the only one I have not yet switched off in AC as sadly in AC there are no functional pages of the dash boards (R3E or PC2 have this very nicely implemented).

The RSS Tornado would apparently the very first car to have this awesome feature realistically implemented in the cockpit! That's amazing guys!

Maybe in the future we can switch the brake bias info message display pop up off ;-)

That is beautiful!

Currently the Brake Bias info message display is about the only one I have not yet switched off in AC as sadly in AC there are no functional pages of the dash boards (R3E or PC2 have this very nicely implemented).

The RSS Tornado would apparently the very first car to have this awesome feature realistically implemented in the cockpit! That's amazing guys!

Maybe in the future we can switch the brake bias info message display pop up off ;-)
We do not believe currently that AC has any code for the digital brake bias created / simulated ,
I might be wrong , if you know of any other cars in AC with this function please show us some screenshots of it ,
I searched the digital instruments on AC forums twice then actually found that comment from Gary in which I posted above , does seem strange if it wasnt created , but kunos normally create functions that are on cars they create , so start from 0 make 1 car whatever functions add it , 2nd car add more ect ect ,
which seems to be in my mind how I would create the settings also ,

but with the sheer amount of cars ingame currently and a large number of them having digital displays and such I would be surprised if non of them carried on screen brake bias digitally I mean its like a main function ,
anyways lets ask Gergo @Gergo Panker

is there any script for brake bias ? for digital instruments :)

if in doubt give Gergo a shout :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back