Let's be honest, @A3DR is a so-so modeler.. but you have to admit that having the main character of one of my favorite videogames ever as his avatar is just beyond cool!! :D (Yes! I love Full Throttle!)

Not only it was a cool game, but it also started my interest into motorcycles when I was in my early 20's (I've only owned motorcycles until 3 years ago, no way you'd get me in a cage!), believe it or not :D

A little bit more details added today, doing some research on the interior to add a proper rear view camera. What looks like a typewriter on the floor, is actually the battery and fuse box :geek:

screenshot042.jpg

Still one last review to see if there's anything else to add but I'd like to say this stage is complete :cool:

Last detail I've added is the dash mounted rear view cam:
screenshot043.jpg

screenshot049.jpg

Along with the controller box + wiring and of course, the camera itself mounted on the rear grille:
screenshot045.jpg

screenshot046.jpg

This is the driver's view as it is right now:
screenshot048.jpg

As a dev I know how important a game depend on how it looks (a teacher said once that even if you have a game with an amazing gameplay, if it's ugly people won't probably buy it).
This said, every screenshoot you send @A3DR has always the same effect on me: i'm speechless.
It's like when we are about to eat, just before, we are tasting with our eyes, and I must admit, every pictures looks delicious.

I have a request, please don't stop :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
Wow, haven't heard Cypress Hill in ages. Now I'm just wondering why I liked them back in the day. Insane in the Brain now looks and sounds like one of the mock-up done to popular songs. :confused:

Tiny nitpick but would it be possible for the rev bar (or whatever it's called) on the Tornado LCD to move one line at a time, not two? So it's smoother, like in the Vortex and the GTR2 Lister?
Here's a video of a totally random dude driving the Lister in GTR2, to quickly illustrate my point:

Reactions: CC
Tiny nitpick but would it be possible for the rev bar (or whatever it's called) on the Tornado LCD to move one line at a time, not two? So it's smoother, like in the Vortex and the GTR2 Lister?
Here's a video of a totally random dude driving the Lister in GTR2, to quickly illustrate my point:
I understand what you are saying with it , I simply made it 2 because there was a limitation at one point with digital items limited to 25 , not sure totally if this is the case as of now , or this code I used is fine , some code was pretty limited , I can maybe look into it at some point but wont be for a while maybe at the end of march :)

this is a preview of what the Tornado V12 should've sounded right at the beginning :)
still many things to do, but it's not hard to finalize. the hardest part is how to het rid of the delay when the car is shifting? the car changes gear, the engine revs down to te next gear, but the sound stays on the last used sample and changes a quarter of seconds after the shift :/

this is a preview of what the Tornado V12 should've sounded right at the beginning :)
still many things to do, but it's not hard to finalize. the hardest part is how to het rid of the delay when the car is shifting? the car changes gear, the engine revs down to te next gear, but the sound stays on the last used sample and changes a quarter of seconds after the shift :/
Personally I think the audio we are using is perfection , comparing what you have just shown and the audio we created online with community videos there is actually no comparison in the 2 ,
but thats is just me , as long as it is all scratch made and using zero resources from RSS knock yourelf out :)

Personally I think the audio we are using is perfection , comparing what you have just shown and the audio we created online with community videos there is actually no comparison in the 2 ,
but thats is just me , as long as it is all scratch made and using zero resources from RSS knock yourelf out :)
nah, don't worry. I'm not using any part of your sounds. all the sounds I use are taken from youtube. and I tried to reproduce that sound at 4:23

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back