RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ 1.0e

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 upcoming Season ‘Custom Championship’ - A preview ‘Custom Championship’ for the 2021 Season Championship in line with the existing schedule

Hi Simracers and F1 fans
View attachment 433580
A preview ‘Custom Championship’ for the 2021 Season Championship in line with the existing schedule (05/01/2021)

With the Coronavirus Pandemic still possibly impacting the FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created a 2021 Season Custom Championship in line with the existing schedule (05/01/2021) featuring all the 2021 teams, drivers and most of the tracks (RW 4 TBC and no Saudi Arabia (RW 22) track yet).

AI strength...

Read more about this resource...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 upcoming Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

Forgot to mention these two are essential for some of the tracks

Forgot to mention these two shaders are essential for some of the tracks - DOH! :thumbsdown:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 upcoming Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

All 2021 Skins and Grid Preset update added to GDrive

With only a few days to testing in Bahrain I have updated the car skins in my GDrive thanks to the tremendous work by several modders.
Link in 'Readme File' in download

We have all 10 of the 2021 liveries (Actual Ferrari livery still to be announced)

View attachment 452909View attachment 452910View attachment 452911View attachment 452912
Skin Contributers (just click on their name to go to their resources)...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

RCE wEEK 22 Saudi Arabia Circuit is here!!

Thanks to Tyrone the 2021 F1 Custom championship is complete (subject to any covid restrictions)
View attachment 456077
I have amended the track name (nothing else) to fit with the naming convention for the championship on my GDrive but if you want to get it in its original named form its here;

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

F1 2021 Saudi Arabia Track update: Roadside skins and replay cameras

I have updated the Saudi Arabia race week 22 Jeddah track on the GDrive to reflect the additional track skins by zelli and Cameras by DaBaeda

I am sur that there will be addittional updates to teh track by Tyrone over the coming eeks/months which i will keep uto date for the championship

Trackside Sponsor boards

Track
[URL...

Thanks for the heads up. I had uploaded wrong file - All should be good now :thumbsup:

Thank you for correcting so quickly! I have it activated in my apps but im still not seeing it so I feel like I am doing something wrong... is there something else I am supposed to do? I searched side bar once in race and didn't see an option to select it there either.

This mod is absolutely amazing, I just have the weather portion to install.

Screenshot (114).png
Screenshot (115).png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.03.24 - 09.20.07.60.png

I can see the f1 leaderboard under "content/misc/apps" and it is activated... I do not see it under "content/mods"

Really unsure what I am doing wrong here.

EDIT: I deleted the leaderboard files to try and start from scratch. I redownloaded the leaderboard, dragged leaderboard.app.rar into CM and it then hit me with this message...

"Could not find file C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Local\Temp\7zE44EECBC1\F1.2020.Leaderboard.App.rar"

Earlier when it did this, I simply took the leaderboard.app.rar and copied it into "C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Local\Temp\7zE44EECBC1" which then allowed CM to find it and install...

Once installed, I can view it under Settings/AC/Apps and activate it, but once in race it is not on the sidebar.

Last edited:
fyi your gdrive f1 track zip, the big one 6.3 gbs i think, is missing your most recent update to 22 abu gp. it's not included
Thanks TrooperAsh - Yes i decided to not keep updating the big file for now due to all the updates coming out so will put them up as individual zips that you should be able to access as well - Once it stabilises I'll do a one fie download again

Please let me know if you have any issues accessing the indiviual files

Hope that helps
Cozy61

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play