RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ 1.0e

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

Race Day Start Time and Tempratures updated with Leaderboard app and SA track

1. Thanks to Jamie Pereira for providing the Raceday start times and location temperatures

2. Saudi Arabia Grand Prix Street circuit updated to reflect (provisional) DRS zones, sponsorship boards, cameras and track update in terms of width etc.

3 Added a different copy of leaderboard app which works on my system as some people were experiencing difficulties getting it to work- Hopefully this should solve it (just drag to CM and install)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship’ with a new update entry:

The Source of the Nile F1 2021 skin pack for RSS FH2020 and RSSFH 2021 car mod

Once again TheSourceOfTheNile saves you the hard work of collating the 2021 skins for the Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 car mod

Once all the 2021 skins arrive for the new RSS FH 2021 release I'll update the championship for use with it.

View attachment 458611
image copyright of racesimstudio.com - Used under fair use...

Where do I put the following:
background screens
race grids
track previews
  1. Background Screens go into; YourPC\Documents\Assetto Corsa\screens
  2. Race Grid is already set up in the championship but live here; YourPC:\Users\mipow\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Race Grids
  3. Track previews are already done but live in each track UI folder
This will help understand how championships are set up

I don't know why but I think is a cronich problem of AC: if I run a race for a first time AI works good for all the race. If I restart the race, some cars of AI fails by stopping at the start (tried with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 at Sakhir). Problem I think is for every situation. Other problem: now I don't remember which track (Imola?) all AI cars after 10 laps return to pit.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I think is a cronich problem of AC: if I run a race for a first time AI works good for all the race. If I restart the race, some cars of AI fails by stopping at the start (tried with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 at Sakhir). Problem I think is for every situation. Other problem: now I don't remember which track (Imola?) all AI cars after 10 laps return to pit.

Hi, Yes I read somewhere on another forum that this can happen if you havent run a qualifier or free practice during a race weekend event as it confuses the AI - I guess its an issue with a game engine that is now 7 years old. Also check your CM/CSP settings as there have been some additions around the AI behaviour Settings>CM>Drive also Settings>CSP>new AI behaviour

I run CSP 174.33 preview and sol 2.01 and always use CM as the launcher

Hope that helps
Cozy61

Firstly , I want to say thanks for the mod ( this and the previous season ) .
Just wanted to ask , about the change of the Canada gp . I see that you have updated your mod for the RSS Hybrid 2021 car . Are you planning to do the same for the 2020 car ?
Or perhaps give a small guide on how to include the Turkey gp to this mod ....

Thanky you in advance Cozy61 !!!

Firstly , I want to say thanks for the mod ( this and the previous season ) .
Just wanted to ask , about the change of the Canada gp . I see that you have updated your mod for the RSS Hybrid 2021 car . Are you planning to do the same for the 2020 car ?
Or perhaps give a small guide on how to include the Turkey gp to this mod ....

Thanky you in advance Cozy61 !!!
The best way to do this using the 2020 RSSFH car is to clone the championship and swap the car. If you watch this for help it should be a fairly simple task

The best way to do this using the 2020 RSSFH car is to clone the championship and swap the car. If you watch this for help it should be a fairly simple task
Thank you Cozy61 , for your help . I manage to make it :)

Once again , I would like to congragulate you for your mod ... :) Keep up the good work !!!

Monaco Track update to 2021 and extras

I have updated the Monaco circuit (renamed for custom Championship) to reflect the excellent changes by Blackcelica, KevinK2 and Therealceebee

Blackcelica: F1 2021 Circuit Skin
KevinK2: Lights, Rain FX and many extras tweaked
Therealceebee Live feed Jumbo ton at Swimming Pool chicane

Details can be found in the readme txt of the track plus track GDrive link can be found in my original download file

Hi there ... I've just discovered this, and the content looks brilliant!

I've having trouble getting it to work though. I already owned the RSS Formula Hybrid, and I have downloaded the tracks. I have dropped a couple of the tracks into my AC > Content > Tracks folder, and I can see them/select them in the launch window (eg for Practise, Quick Race). Then AC crashed back to the launch screen - the game will never advance further when using these tracks. I downloaded a different version of Monaco last week, and that works fine ...

I also tried AC Content Manager (the lite version), and dropped the tracks on to that. They "seemed" to import, however they still dont work.

Is there a step I am missing with the track importation ... any and all advice welcome :)

Cheers

Doogz

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play