Tracks Riverside International Raceway

Woah, can't wait! I drove the F40 stock on your track (long) in the weekend and finally went below 1.50, not sure where it stands but great feeling at every corner and raw power on the straights, I love the F40 there.

I hate to be that guy but if youre going for historical accuracy the blimp has a modern paint scheme.
It was like this in the 80s.
flickr_flame_Enterprise_GZ20_GWC.jpg

I hate to be that guy but if youre going for historical accuracy the blimp has a modern paint scheme.
It was like this in the 80s.
flickr_flame_Enterprise_GZ20_GWC.jpg

I knew the man in charge would put extra labour on me.... :D

I´ll keep the yellow/blue one, silver one will be made for sure!

Still not finished this track?? I have been on holiday for a whole week - I expected it to be completed by the time I returned :rolleyes:

Looking great though, 'Ski :cool:

are you telling us these flags use the skin's Livery.png as texture... now how does that work?
Right now I have a certain texture for them. I kind of wanted specific flags from 1988 Nascar season. I could have it work with the AC_CREW tag like the pit lane tents and haulers. If I do that will happen in the end when I do the final object grouping of the RVs.

I haven't checked the progress of this track in a while...Wow! You are really outdoing yourself with this one, Lilski.The track surfaces, the sand, all the tiny details that make a good track into a great track, or in this case, a great track into an amazing track. :)

I remember when I moved to Southern California I got so excited when I saw the Goodyear Blimp up in the air, where it is stored. In fact, I didn't realize there were multiple Goodyear Blimps until moving to SoCal. Maybe that was foolish of me, but I really did think that only one was in service at any given time. Seeing it above Riverside International Raceway is going to be so cool. :D

I haven't checked the progress of this track in a while...Wow! You are really outdoing yourself with this one, Lilski.The track surfaces, the sand, all the tiny details that make a good track into a great track, or in this case, a great track into an amazing track. :)

I remember when I moved to Southern California I got so excited when I saw the Goodyear Blimp up in the air, where it is stored. In fact, I didn't realize there were multiple Goodyear Blimps until moving to SoCal. Maybe that was foolish of me, but I really did think that only one was in service at any given time. Seeing it above Riverside International Raceway is going to be so cool. :D

and it is in silver now, hopefully in the next RIR update :)

Experimenting with methods getting the mental AI through the esses on lap 1. This is a confine "surface" which is set to invalid. Since it is so tall you can drive right through the sides if you have to. However, during the recording process for AI, it defines the outer edges of the spline. The end result is still a fairly slow trip through the esses on lap1 but they don't brake check you super hard like they do now. You can keep a more steady pace instead of the current stop and go traffic. They also seem to be faster in general through the esses after lap 1. For example before they would brake hard going into T2 with C7R and with this they tap the brakes only slightly or not at all.

I also used this to fix the kink or dogleg on back straight. I got it so they don't slam on the brakes if they are on the inside going into the turn.

Once done recording this kn5 is removed and the AI line will keep the recorded path.
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_riverside_15-8-116-0-58-15.jpg

Yesterday I had a race with the AI at Riverside and to my surprise the AI had no big problems with the esses. The car was the 787, the difficulty was set to 98%, track grip at 100%.

Yesterday I had a race with the AI at Riverside and to my surprise the AI had no big problems with the esses. The car was the 787, the difficulty was set to 98%, track grip at 100%.
Yeah it all depends on how they start. But for me I test and record with the c7r and t2 and the esses are just about always a disaster. And they also sometime try to pass in the esses after lap 1 which never goes well so this method pretty much stops that.

Also for testing I run a full field and I start around 20th.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back