Tracks Riverside International Raceway

Something like 15 more hp, more wideness and rubber. Still close enough! :)
Can't wait to ride it on Riverside short, hopefully some online servers will be set with that combo. It'd be cool to have 0.9 ready at that time, but perfection can't be hastened :D.
I'm skipping 0.9 and going right to 1.0. I'm hoping for next weekend to release. I figured I would wait for the dust to settle with the DLC release.

Given that 1.9.x brings a big changelist, probably it'll will get quite a few mini updates in the days after the release...
Still, great to know 1.0 is around the corner!

This track made me start to think seriously about new computer build. I saw some crazy screenshots with this track, gotta seek for better hardware to run it in full detail !

PS. saw your post about Bridgehampton. It will be weird to have different T1, but I guess it will be better, more immersive and realistic. I wonder how it going to affect pace, I guess it is going to be slower ?

This track made me start to think seriously about new computer build. I saw some crazy screenshots with this track, gotta seek for better hardware to run it in full detail !

PS. saw your post about Bridgehampton. It will be weird to have different T1, but I guess it will be better, more immersive and realistic. I wonder how it going to affect pace, I guess it is going to be slower ?
I don't think it will change laps time really. I haven't run the new T1 with my wheel yet so I will know more after I test it that way.

Eeeek! I have that car and skin!! Coca-Cola #5!! :p ;)

There are some beautiful photos. Ya gotta love Petrolicious. There are so many crap YouTube channels out there making a ton of money. I hope the creator of Petrolicious is making a few bucks for the effort.

Thanks God that somebody on this earth is still able to do videos that are beautiful and inspiring !! What a great tribute, some clips were straight up real life like. And perfect editing, video just flows perfectly and audio is great, the quality.... everything is very good.

P.S. thank you so much for using Jaguar too, the cat is happy :D

Produced a little video for RIR - kinda like the one I did for Bridgehampton.

Hope you'll like it. Great track!
Great video!
May I ask how you are able to do such smooth camera movements?
Also, one point of critique if I may: on those horizontal split screens it took a while to realise they were split screens. Not sure how that could be improved, and maybe it's just me :)

Anyway, great stuff!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing