rFactor Setups (Merged)

I'm learning how to setup a car this is so challenging as I don't have prior sim experience specially with setup but I want to learn and I'm giving my best hours trying but I feel I have a very long road to go.
I'm trying a setup for the P1 Epsilon Euskadi EE1 for Suzuka GP4 but I'm more than 8 secs slower than the max AI which is quite disappointing so here is my request.

Can any one who has got a setup for the P1 Epsilon Euskadi EE1 for Suzuka GP4 share it with me? If you don't have could you setup one and please pm me? I will really appreciate as it will help me understand what I'm doing wrong and help me prepare! Thank you very much!

• heartgraphs

F1 2007 MMG setups for redbull racing car

hello frnds am new here .....I don't wat to do..

I need setups of F1 2007 MMG for redbull racing car ....its urgent........I need all tracks setups....if anybody can give me..

• patgaw

Fsone 2008 Barcelona setup

Hi, im searching Fsone 2008 setup for Barcelona track.
Can't find any on rfactorcentral or google...
Any help would be appreciated.

Great thread.

Here is mine. So far 1:39.1. Please do provide feedback of the setup. Will help the next setup I make ;)

Race trim setup. Adjust steering lock to your preference. Not sure about Soft tyres for the duration of the race.

Attachments

• F109Base Valencia Set.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 438
Here are two setups from me.

The one with "Martin" in the name is close to Martins setup with very small changes. With this setup i drove a 1:36:7xx in offline practice 4. Thanks to Martin!

The other setup has little more wing and little differnet spring and damper settings. It feels a bit more easy to drive and i managed many high 1:36's and low 1:37's. So this could be a setup fro race for example...

Have fun! :cool:

Attachments

• Martin-F1-Reik.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Reik-F1 d.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 526

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks