rFactor Setups (Merged)

- 60 L fuel
- softs
- PB 1-20-482 (so far)

please improve this setup and post it again...:)

-60 L fuel
-SuperSoft
-Traction Control \\ High
-AntiLock Brakes \\ High
Changed alot and without traction control and antilock set on high,this setup is undriveble.:peace:

LE. Made a minor change again and....:

-60 L fuel
-SuperSoft
-Traction Control \\ OFF
-AntiLock Brakes \\ OFF

Le....Sorry for my stupidity,i didnt realise i was driveing another version of this track....Thats why was the diference so big,i was wondering,but when i download the right version,thing have change...
Without any change to Reik setup i did around 6 laps and did 1.22.893....so i am way to far from a good time.
Sorry again for the truble.

Attachments

• 1,15,164,,,,,high trac-lock.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 1,15,368,,Traction-lock OFF.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 294
hi there i am new to race department and i was just wondering if anyone maybe able tp help me with a setup for interlagos?

it is for a league i run which uses the parce ferme rules so i would need a setup using full race fuel. we run 75% of the real life race length which will be 53 laps on this track and i will be pitting once for tyres and fuel.

if any one may help it would be greatly appreciated as im not too good with setups.

i also use a g27 steering wheel.

thankyou hope someone can help.:wink:

I don't think people are ignoring you Alex they probably havnt tested yet. Start with the default and just try different things. When you can do consistent lap times star reducing wings. I'm certainly no expert but I usually do the setup on race fuel and soft tyres knowing that qualy tyres will save two or three seconds.

Heya peeps

I'm not savy at setting up my car, although i have read and continue to do so many articles and information on how to effect changes in your vehicle I rarely compile a setup that takes full advantage of what the car has to give.
The same i can say with understanding telemetry readouts. I know how to balance the tyre temps, camber, caster and ride height using this data but struggle to get a grip on anything else.

Is there a race engineer or set-up Guru section on this site ( haven't found one )to help people like me get a grip on car setup and telemetry reading, or anyone who can speak layman terms to explain not only what your looking at but also when you should make changes because of a particular reading that would be brilliant...I would be forever great full

EDITED: *In the process of remaking Rfactor Telemetry project based on GTR2 Beginners guide to motec *

Added is as an atachment of a base rfactor project if anyones interested in viewing it and possible make it better please do..

Thanks if your able to help
Shannon

Attachments

• RfactorMotecProject.rar
    277 bytes · Views: 218

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Better structured forum