rFactor 2 Screenshots

• Jon Marjanen

Rather than looking at screenshots, though that last one is amazing, I'd like to read about a better tyre physics model that allowed flat spotting. I'd like to read about dynamic track surface with changing grip levels depending on if you're on the racing line or on the marbles etc. Still, beggars can't be choosers I guess. That last screenie is really nice in my opinion.

The graphics are the easy part, but like it was said in the previous posts the lighting so far suggests that we will probably see more immersion in the complete experience of racing. IMO they wouldnt have thrown all those shadows and other tiny bits on a game that the whole sim racing community is looking towards, because if you do that lets face it rf1 does that pretty well and theres no need for nr2 then.

The physics and the rest are to follow and lets hope they live up to the hype and more.

Two new rFactor 2 dirt screenshots

From rF2 facebook

Attachments

• rfactor2.1.jpg
    rfactor2.1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 550
  • rfactor2.2.jpg
    rfactor2.2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 566
rf2logo.jpgImage Space Incorporate chief Gjon Camaj posted a new batch of screenshots from their long awaited new simulator rFactor 2.

Besides the few screenshots we saw months ago prior to the Superleague Formula Game release this is now the first sign of life again and looking at the screenshots it seems that development is going as planned.

rFactor is scheduled for release somewhere in 2010.

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
rf5.jpg
rf3.jpg
rf7.jpg
rf6.jpg
rf1.jpg
rf4.jpg
rf2.jpg

If you look closely to the details you can pick up a lot of nice stuff from these little screenshots!
  • Picture 1: massive shades of a track object
  • Picture 2: anybody missed the rain :)
  • Picture 3: see that babe hanging on the pitwall

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back