rFactor 2 Screenshots

If you want unrealistic bloom/blur/HDR or wth it's called, please go play arcade games, it's not realistic! (NFS, GRID, DIRT)

- Seriously, this looks better than the race series graphically, but what do you guys expect?

16 grid, rain, night - most pc's will be slaughtered if the arcade graphics is used.

1 ISI!

Niels Pedersen;459276 said:
If you want unrealistic bloom/blur/HDR or wth it's called, please go play arcade games, it's not realistic! (NFS, GRID, DIRT)

- Seriously, this looks better than the race series graphically, but what do you guys expect?

16 grid, rain, night - most pc's will be slaughtered if the arcade graphics is used.

1 ISI!

That's the one thing that let's down Sim games is the graphics.
NFS,Grid,Dirt have AMAZING graphics i find it hard to believe why sim games can't have good graphics.

Those screenshots look like Rfactor 1 to me (apart from the Spa picture)

Imo good graphics is exactly what is missing in simracing games. Simdevelopers are miles away from what NFS, GRID and others produce out of their grafic engine.

Realism should be good physics but in real life racing you dont drive on a track with 2D object either Niels :)

• Kyle Evers

Rhys Gardiner;458178 said:
Rain... Rally stages... Dirt tracks... Karts... Historic open-wheelers... Awesome graphics.

I'm excited.

I think Rhys summed it up well. I'm really looking forward to the rally stages.

New rFactor 2 screenshots of user interface

A few screenshots obtained from SRT who did an interview with Gjon Camaj. What do you think?
rf2-001..jpg

rf2-005..jpg

rf2-003..jpg

rf2-004..jpg

rf2-006..jpg

rf2-002..jpg

Via: RSC

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling